Hi There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

I'm Raydo. (yeah, not my real name, but of a character I used to write about. I'd like some of her confidence.) I mainly say I'm pagan. I live in Lincoln, NE.

I do think I need to look into why I've had at least 3 spider friends on my car over the past two summers. Like, I knit and crochet a lot, I occasionally sew, and my partner calls me an imp. Then again, I can't see how Iktomi or Anansi would be interested in a fairly average white woman, as these are the main spider deities/spirits that I know of.

Re: Hi There

Originally posted by Raydo View Post
    I'm Raydo. (yeah, not my real name, but of a character I used to write about. I'd like some of her confidence.) I mainly say I'm pagan. I live in Lincoln, NE.

I do think I need to look into why I've had at least 3 spider friends on my car over the past two summers. Like, I knit and crochet a lot, I occasionally sew, and my partner calls me an imp. Then again, I can't see how Iktomi or Anansi would be interested in a fairly average white woman, as these are the main spider deities/spirits that I know of.
    Hi Raydo and welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Re: Hi There

Welcome to the forum!
      “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
      X