Hello from Europe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Europe.

Was looking around for more pagan forums and found this. I am female 60 yrs old. Lifetime of paganism. Older mom, got online late in life when DD started school. Had more time to do internet and joined several now defunct sites like Tarot Forum, Witchvox etc. I have an interest in many pagan subjects and read, study many over the years. Europe does not have much so after ordering twice from AzureGreen and some other sites, I got into making my own pagan supplies.

Also have a lot of hobbies which I also use for pagan related things like doing beadwork make pagan jewelry for personal use. Made a pagan junk journal.
    Emptynester since DD is college student overseas. I am in a longtime relationship. Both DD and s/o are atheist. He is very busy with work and I lead a quiet home life. Homebound due to health issues. I am the only pagan in the home.

Re: Hello from Europe.

Originally posted by Morganite View Post
    Was looking around for more pagan forums and found this. I am female 60 yrs old. Lifetime of paganism. Older mom, got online late in life when DD started school. Had more time to do internet and joined several now defunct sites like Tarot Forum, Witchvox etc. I have an interest in many pagan subjects and read, study many over the years. Europe does not have much so after ordering twice from AzureGreen and some other sites, I got into making my own pagan supplies.

Also have a lot of hobbies which I also use for pagan related things like doing beadwork make pagan jewelry for personal use. Made a pagan junk journal.
    Emptynester since DD is college student overseas. I am in a longtime relationship. Both DD and s/o are atheist. He is very busy with work and I lead a quiet home life. Homebound due to health issues. I am the only pagan in the home.
    Hello Morganite. Glad to see people joining.
    It seems like this is one of maybe two pagan forums from way back in my earlier years that are still active. I know what it’s like to be the only pagan in the family.
    If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

Re: Hello from Europe.

Hey Morganite, welcome to the forum! Also the only pagan in the family, though my mom and grandma do some woo stuff that they refuse to call witchcraft because of religious reasons.

Enjoy your stay
      “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
      X