Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How get succes and good fortune in a project

Hello,

I'am working on a project for some months and i will soon release it.
    I wonder how i can attract good energy and the benedictions of the gods?

Re: How get succes and good fortune in a project

Traditionally one would make an appropriate offering to your god or gods of choice, asking their assistance and blessing. Often this was animal sacrifice, though modern neopaganism tends to disapprove of animal sacrifice.The most auspicious of offerings to the Greek world was a hecatomb, literally speaking a hundred cattle though it could be as few as twelve.

In this day and age sacrificing cattle is impractical, and a hundred big Macs doesn't quite hit the same note. Instead, you may want to try offerings of fruits and vegetables, as food was often connected to wealth and prosperity. To harvest we must grow our plants and reproduce them, so using them could tap into that symbolism and energy for yourself. I would suggest burning some incense, I like frankincense personally, lighting a green (or color appropriate for your deity) candle, and saying some prayers. You may also add in some other generic money spell things, like burning the Abracadabra. The waxing moon is the best time as it's associated with increase and growth.
    Last edited by Corvus; 10 Oct 2020, 23:02.
    Circe

Comment

Working...
    X