nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: nicknames

Newt, Getrude, Gert, Gerty, Doodle Bug, Peanut...none of which in any way are related to or sound like my real name.

Comment

I'm Amelia, Millie, Bug, Mil, Mills, Milliecent, Millie-Mischief, Millie-Mouse, Lia, Mia, Pip, Jeanie, Popsicles, Milliepopsicles, AM, Witch, Freak, Sh*thead, Sl*t, Sl*g, Wh*re etc... TBH I prefer the first 15, 16 sometimes (depends what i'm doing)
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Claire-bear,The Bear, Doll-face, Sunshine and Moonchild, Hun and Mom
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

My most common nickname is Dee or D, but I'm also called Deedee, Douglas *No idea why, my sis calls me this*, Egg *Again, same reason as Douglas* and Binks.
          It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Most common ones are Jen, Jenny, Jenny Lou (middle name is Louise), J-feds. The list goes on LOL

Comment

my friend also calls me her witchy pecan now
              "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by TearDropStar View Post
                my friend also calls me her witchy pecan now
                LOL I like that.
                sigpic
                Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Ali, Adi, Groundhog (guess what holiday my birthday falls on ), but mostly Beefy.
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

I'm shell, shelly, mush, mushy peas and michelle my bell.

Comment

Originally posted by serenity View Post
                      I'm shell, shelly, mush, mushy peas and michelle my bell.
                      Mushy peas? ...

*trying to get pic of split pea soup out of head*
                      I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I don't have many that are still used now. Just Rafe. I used to be called Kitten by a couple of guys... and I went by varying club names, including Arsinoe and Adrian when I was in middle school.

Comment

haha, I'm always called Branflakes or popular variants of Branflakes: Bran, Bran muffin, bran-bran, bwan-bwan (like, in a baby-ish voice. My tough friend who's in the army likes calling me this. O.o), and a popular online version used by a few people in chatrooms "teh branflakes!!11!!1!one!!!"
                          Or "Brain" because people just don't know how to spell "Bryan." lol. And that led to the inevitable "brain flakes."
                          Other nicknames: my friend's little sisters at one point called me Chuck (I had them convinced that was my real name), my sister and a random guy at work call me "B," and I get called Mark a LOT (my twin brother's name). And some of my friends just refer to me as "that weird guy" "the nerd" "freak" or occasionally the "hey Pagan." And the rare "Jingles" (it was the nickname of a character in a story I wrote, and my friend thought it would be cool to call me that). And my brother's fiancee calls me "hippy" because of my long hair (and I get the feeling she uses the term in a mean way, because she hates my guts).
                          I was also called "Sloth" by a friend of a friend (behind my back, but I found out about it anyway) because apparently I looked like a sloth. Luckily for me, the sloth is actually my favorite animal, so I took it as a compliment. lol.

Comment

Kim, Kimbo, Kimbob by my friends.

Daddy calls me Kimby Kitten and Gran calls me Half-Pint. Grandpa calls me Hen. X
                            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I get called "Kitty" most of the time, though some people call me "Katt", "Kit" and "Kitty-Katt".

Oh, and my partner calls me "Siwwy" and "Snuggly" and "Wubble" and "Wubable" and variations on that theme :P
                              Last edited by PharaohKatt; 11 Feb 2011, 07:03.

Comment

Steph, Stephy, Stephcha, Steponya. Yeah, nothing too creative, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X