Did I Fail At Summoning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I Fail At Summoning?

I tired summoning a demon using Lilith's sigil and i left that sigil for 5 hours because i was busy with something else. When i came back to activate the sigil nothing had happened.

I'm not new to summoning spirits nor demons so this failure has left me baffled, and i did check to see if i could feel anything coming from it in which i did, i felt an energy pull my finger closer to it. Like it was magnetic. This all happened before i had activated the sigil.

I'm very clueless, I haven't failed at summoning and this is my first time that something like this has happened. The only logical thing i can think of is that something was basically at the door and because i did not open it, she or he decided to leave. I don't know if that makes any sense whatsoever. It was only a few months ago when i summoned a demon using Lilith's sigil. Coming to think of it. I did activated the sigil as soon as i was finished making the sigil. Is it possible that my theory of why it didn't work true?

Re: Did I Fail At Summoning?

It sounds like you have a reasonable theory already.
    Circe

Comment

Working...
    X