Spirit attacks, draining, haunting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spirit attacks, draining, haunting.

I thought I'd post this for someone because he doesn't have a clue what's going on and this person doesn't believe in magic or gods, anything supernatural. He decided to play around with the Ouija board. He didn't research enough about it. He was even told not to use it alone unless he had someone more experienced with him. He obviously didn't take that person's advice and now i'm having to deal with it which is too much on my plate because this is new to me.

The spirit seems to have gone now, which is good thing in a way.

I'm going to list his mental state and physical state.

1. Endless nightmares, bizarre dreams. (This seems to have stopped)

2. Restless sleep.

3. loss of appetite. (I'm going to say he was frightened, he is eating pretty well now)

4. Numbness.

5. Aches on the back of his neck.

6. It seems he is suffering from a fever.

After he used the Ouija board he never banished and went straight to sleep and that's when he had felt something doing something to his neck. Which kind of explains the numbness but not the fever. Pins and needless on his forehead usually near the temples. His veins have reduced but i can't tell if its because he smokes regardless it doesn't seem like there's blood pumping through. I can barely feel his heart beat but there is a pulse though. He has been living like this for at least a year.

I placed sea salt in each corner of his room. I've also smoked with white sage and he felt happy for a while but it doesn't seem like I'm doing enough. I have no idea where or who to turn to.

If you have any advice. I'd appreciate it.

Re: Spirit attacks, draining, haunting.

I'm sorry he's feeling bad.

I will point out though. The Ouija board isn't really a magical implement. It's a board game. It was first introduced as a fun family game not that long ago. Pop culture just likes to make things scary cause it makes good movies.

Before you go into super natural remedies, he needs to see a doctor. This could be symptoms of actual illness that needs medical treatment. Generally when experiencing something serious like this, look for the mundane explanation before you look for the super natural. Especially if it's been going on for a full year.

Someone else may be better versed in spirits than I. My "banishment" usually consists of mumbling "nope, go the f* away" and going about my day.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by iris View Post
      I will point out though. The Ouija board isn't really a magical implement. It's a board game. It was first introduced as a fun family game not that long ago. Pop culture just likes to make things scary cause it makes good movies.
      Just for clarity:

While it is true that Ouija boards were manufactured as toys for popular entertainment, it is also true that the design is derived from very similar techniques used by the Spiritualists (late 19th, early 20th century) for contacting spirits.

So yeah - in one sense it is a toy that has been exploited by a lot of really poor movies, it is also a religious tool for talking to the dead.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyWontYouLetMeRegister View Post
        I thought I'd post this for someone because he doesn't have a clue what's going on and this person doesn't believe in magic or gods, anything supernatural. He decided to play around with the Ouija board. He didn't research enough about it. He was even told not to use it alone unless he had someone more experienced with him. He obviously didn't take that person's advice and now i'm having to deal with it which is too much on my plate because this is new to me.

The spirit seems to have gone now, which is good thing in a way.

I'm going to list his mental state and physical state.

1. Endless nightmares, bizarre dreams. (This seems to have stopped)

2. Restless sleep.

3. loss of appetite. (I'm going to say he was frightened, he is eating pretty well now)

4. Numbness.

5. Aches on the back of his neck.

6. It seems he is suffering from a fever.

After he used the Ouija board he never banished and went straight to sleep and that's when he had felt something doing something to his neck. Which kind of explains the numbness but not the fever. Pins and needless on his forehead usually near the temples. His veins have reduced but i can't tell if its because he smokes regardless it doesn't seem like there's blood pumping through. I can barely feel his heart beat but there is a pulse though. He has been living like this for at least a year.

I placed sea salt in each corner of his room. I've also smoked with white sage and he felt happy for a while but it doesn't seem like I'm doing enough. I have no idea where or who to turn to.

If you have any advice. I'd appreciate it.
        Has your friend gotten a covid test? Loss of appetite and fever are two common symptoms.

Does your friend have depression?

I agree with Iris. Make your friend go to a doctor. The woo is fun and all, but physical ailments require physical remedies.

Mostly art.

Comment

Body aches are also a common covid symptom. Fun fact, a few people I know who tested positive for covid ended up with additional symptoms including numbness in hands and feet due to subsequently developing anemia (connected with covid's impact on the blood's ability to pick up iron and reduced iron intake from lack of appetite/taste). Regarding nightmares, many people have been experiencing disturbing dreams and restless sleep in the past year due to the pandemic and ongoing national stressors.

Your friend meets all the criteria for having developed a cold, flu, or picked up covid-19. Please encourage him to see a medical provider.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
            Just for clarity:

While it is true that Ouija boards were manufactured as toys for popular entertainment, it is also true that the design is derived from very similar techniques used by the Spiritualists (late 19th, early 20th century) for contacting spirits.

So yeah - in one sense it is a toy that has been exploited by a lot of really poor movies, it is also a religious tool for talking to the dead.
            i didn't mean to say it couldn't be used. I just meant to point out that to the vast majority of people using it, it's absolutely harmless and was used as family fun before horror movies got their hands on them.

But yea. Either way. Always check for actual medical problems first.
            You remind me of the babe
            What babe?
            The babe with the power
            What power?
            The Power of voodoo
            Who do?
            You do!
            Do what?
            Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Well its about three months now i thought i would get back to those that replied and in general to those that are/were interested in this post.

He's making a recovery but there is still some effects going on, eating greens and drinking lots of water has helped but only little. It also isn't covid19, I've been around him and nothing has happened to me or to those that he lives with. He also suffered a neck injury, which was traumatic to him, so I'm assuming that's why the spirit went for the back of the neck. Lots of rest has helped too.

Anyways, thanks for answering and I know it's a late reply but i had to attend to the sick and wounded. Hope you understand.

Comment

Working...
              X