• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Say something about the previous poster

^ I absolutely love this avatar! Especially since I had that toy as a kid
    [4:82]

Comment

^I absolutely love the graphic novel your avatar is from!
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Is a published author!
        Circe

Comment

^ I have some serious envy for the dragons in your siggy

Comment

Has an awesome avatar!!!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

^isn't a member of Cat Lovers Anonymous yet

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Is this it? https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cat-L...5040?ref=br_rs
                'Cause I like it!
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

^ Is totally pussy-whipped.
                  The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

^Seems to like snakes

Comment

^ had a wordpress
                      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

^ has had that sig longer than I've used my current avatar.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

^ has a avi that I have wondered what creature and where it came from for a while

Comment

Originally posted by loststarshine View Post
                            ^ has a avi that I have wondered what creature and where it came from for a while
                            Lacks proper awareness of Jedi dinosaurs.

Google "Jedi Master Thon"
                            life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

^Has almost as many posts as me.
                              Sneak Attack

Comment

has a pretty avi

Comment

Working...
                                X