Clive is back...maybe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clive is back...maybe

It's been a number of years since I logged on here. I see familiar faces; it's good to see something that hasn't warped into some degradation of itself.

Maybe I'll hang around, maybe not. A lot of things have happened in my world in the last five years.

Blessings to all,
    Clive
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: Clive is back...maybe

Welcome back!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
      It's been a number of years since I logged on here. I see familiar faces; it's good to see something that hasn't warped into some degradation of itself.

Maybe I'll hang around, maybe not. A lot of things have happened in my world in the last five years.

Blessings to all,
      Clive
      Clive! Welcome back. A few of us original folk are still kicking around.

Mostly art.

Comment

Howdy, guys. Is it always so slow these days? There used to be a dozen posts a day, now I see two or three a week.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

It seems like it is. I don't know why it is so slow lately. It seems it is that way in the other forums I frequent as well.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Howdy, guys. Is it always so slow these days? There used to be a dozen posts a day, now I see two or three a week.
            We've been waiting politely for your return before continuing the conversation.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Blessings to all,
              Clive
              was thinking about you today ok

- - - Updated - - -

still in the islands?
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Welcome back.
                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                Sneak Attack
                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                X