I Need Support, Pronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need Support, Pronto

Hello everyone. I have very sad news to tell you. I heard someone who used to go to my childhood school has passed away a few days ago. He just got hit by a subway train due to someone he has conflicts with. I'm very sad and I can't handle death very well but I'm going to be online but not feeling in the mood at the moment.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 28 Jan 2022, 15:38.

Re: I Need Support, Pronto

I'm so sorry. It depends from person to person on how they take death. It can be very difficult. I know it will be hard for a while, but it will become easier. Just take it one step at a time. Blessings and prayers hon!
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
      I'm so sorry. It depends from person to person on how they take death. It can be very difficult. I know it will be hard for a while, but it will become easier. Just take it one step at a time. Blessings and prayers hon!
      Thank you. I feel a little better but still sad today.

Comment

Couldn't just get -normally- hit, without any influencing conflicts with another person..eh? Rough life. Sucks. Hope you recover Bart.

Comment

Working...
        X