Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    It's officially finished! My tattoo of Trini Belle is finished. I'm so very happy because it has been about two years in the works. [ATTACH=CONFIG]5593[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5594[/ATTACH]
    Nice tattoo.

So anyway last week I order the Rider-Waite Tarot Deck from the US Games Inc. website for my friend and he got it on Tuesday. He's a beginner and I'm teaching him tarot. I'm such a great friend.

Comment

We just celebrated Bella's 2nd birthday. However, my father had an issue with his asthma yesterday that we had to call the EMS. It really scared me. I hope he is better.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hey everyone. I got some exciting news to tell you. Yesterday I play the lottery and I won one quadrillion dollars. The numbers were 8, 4, 9, 22, 28, and 12. I'm so happy that the TV chooses the right number and I have never been so happy in my entire life. I'm so glad that I'm a quadrillionaire now.

Comment

Send some money my way! Lol!
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Well we finally had to get Lily an appointment with her vet. I do not know what is going on with her. We give her her medicine but she does not seem to improve. So I don't know if she needs a stronger pain med or if something else is wrong with her. We see our vet next Friday. That's the earliest we could see her. So I'm just hoping that she gets better soon.
            Anubisa

Comment

Good luck - I hate it when my pups aren't feeling well.

Comment

Thank you. I'm just hoping things will get better for her soon.
                Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                  Well we finally had to get Lily an appointment with her vet. I do not know what is going on with her. We give her her medicine but she does not seem to improve. So I don't know if she needs a stronger pain med or if something else is wrong with her. We see our vet next Friday. That's the earliest we could see her. So I'm just hoping that she gets better soon.
                  Good luck with the pup.

I'm going to have to put mine down soon - age has worn down the home that contains his bones....and the cat has cancer. It's been a fun year so far.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                    Good luck with the pup.

I'm going to have to put mine down soon - age has worn down the home that contains his bones....and the cat has cancer. It's been a fun year so far.
                    I'm so sorry to hear about that. It is so hard to decide to put them down. We had to do that with Wally and Sabrina and it was the hardest thing to do. We also had to do that with three of our other dogs before them. I hope it is as painless as possible. Prayers.
                    Anubisa

Comment

Hey everyone. Today is my birthday. I'm 38 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        Happy birthday!

Well later today we have to take Lily to her appointment at the vet. I'm hoping that we can finally find out what's going on with her.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                          Happy belated birthday!

Comment

Well we saw the vet on Friday. Our vet checked Lily's eye sight and she does have some issues with her right eye. Other than that she has had her medicine changed for her pain. She is now taking gabapentin and a muscle relaxer. We are going back to see the vet in two weeks to see if she is doing better. It seems that she is doing some better. So hopefully things will get better for her.
                            Anubisa

Comment

Fingers crossed

The main reason I'd like to be able to communicate effectively with my pets is to ask them what's wrong (what hurts, what's bothering you, etc)

Comment

I agree. I know my babies can understand me and I can understand them to some extent, but I really wish what they were saying or thinking. That would be nice.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X