Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

ot my weed vap does help with pain a lot btw legal full in nj now
    Last edited by anunitu; 10 Aug 2022, 03:57.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working at the Kroger Deli now and I am having a great time with my fellow employees. A lot of nice people at the Deli department. Because I'm getting back to work I am having some pain in my back and feet, but once I work for a couple of weeks I am sure it will go away. I am very happy with my new job so far. Especially my 10% discount. Lol!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I went to the WV Tattoo Expo yesterday. I was sort of disappointed that I didn't see my tattoo shop there nor this other shop which I had wanted to talk to them. So I wasn't happy about that. However, there were some shops on the outside before you enter. I went over to this one lady who had new age type products, like tarot card key chains. I had been wanting to get one because my Anubis key chain had broke. I didn't like the Death card key chain but we got talking and she gave me my first card reading. She used four different decks and it is was totally amazing. I was just stunned because it was like she pinned me. She had pulled a couple of cards based on my spiritual animal and when I revealed that my spirit animal was a wolf. She said she had a shiver and revealed one of the cards to me that I didn't know was related to my spirit animal. I've never been against card readings or any type of readings. I just haven't been able to get one. I definitely think I will be getting more in the future.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Goodness sakes. I checked my schedule for this week. I am supposed to be working from tomorrow to Monday from 12:30-9:00. Now I came in on my day off, which was Tuesday, to help out. I'm supposed to have Friday off, so I'm going to ask what is going on tomorrow. I am supposed to work on the weekend and I can understand Monday since it is Labor Day. However, it just is too much if I have to work 6 days in a row, well 7 if they don't give me a break on Friday. I appreciate I have a job so much, but wow I am old and haven't been worked this hard in forever. Wish I was young again.
          Anubisa

Comment

I wonder what my middle daughter is thinking when she considers her future - in light of all ffa comps for her focus in our region on hold indefinitely. She's been working her ass off for years, breeding for a scholarship - but now, she won't even get the chance to show. In other news, my biggest girl is going to Temple. My youngest girl Mo has informed me that his name is Mike. I'm like...fuck, what's wrong with Mo, I set you up asshole! Mike finds this counterargument unpersuasive. In fact, Mike finds a great deal of his new masculine identity unpersuasive..and it's not exactly easy to raise a son even if they like the things you like as a dad. Wants to move to japan, and draw manga for a living. "Who's gonna help me slaughter the livestock?!?"...."Your daughters" he says. My younger boys are back there somewhere negotiating with me, they'll do it, if they get to keep the knives in their drawers. I think...meeeeeeh, idk about that you stabby little bastards. I knew your father!
            Last edited by Rhythm; 02 Sep 2022, 09:39.

Comment

My best friend's dad died and I feel so sad for her. I also feel bad too. I knew him and he was a great man. They called him 'Coach' because he taught school and coached students in sports. He died of heart, liver, and kidney disease. He had drink and smoked a lot unfortunately. I just keep praying for their family.
              Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                My best friend's dad died and I feel so sad for her. I also feel bad too. I knew him and he was a great man. They called him 'Coach' because he taught school and coached students in sports. He died of heart, liver, and kidney disease. He had drink and smoked a lot unfortunately. I just keep praying for their family.
                I'm so sorry to hear that anubisa. My condolences.

Comment

I'm posting my TikTok videos now. YouTube is pretty dead to me.

Comment

I go see my Bariatric doctor on Tuesday and am so nervous. I hope I have lost more pounds for the appointment. I am going to ask my doctor about medicine to help with my cravings. I just can't seem to keep my cravings under control. I also am planning to follow intermittent fasting, because a lot of my friends on a facebook group that I am part of for those who have lap bands recommend it. I think it will help me.
                    Anubisa

Comment

All I have been thinking about lately is the social security hearing I had on Wednesday. I feel so totally emotional from then. I went in and I saw a judge on Wednesday and the judge asked if I wanted to postpone it or go ahead due to the fact that I did not have counsel. I had been trying since I had my first decision made to get someone to take on my case. Although I had contacted a lawyer to help me, they rejected me. I also went through Legal Aid. They couldn't help me either. So I had to go ahead. I did have my parents as witnesses. Thank goodness. However, I don't know if it has affected the judge's decision. I just hope it does bring it into my favor. I need the help. After the hearing I pretty much cried because of the emotional weight. It's so hard to have that much weight on my shoulders. I hope I hear in good favor.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Monday was a hard day for me. I took a WAIS test, which is basically an IQ test you take at a office and do all these different things. I was very emotional afterwards because it took me so long to get through. Doing those types of tests make me feel stupid. I know I had to do this because of the appeal, but it still doesn't make it easier for me. I am hoping that this helps me achieve my goal.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Today I start my new job at Encompass Health. I was supposed to start on November 7th, but they needed me so I am starting today. I just really am happy that I can start early so I can start getting money. It's a per diem job, but if I do a good job I could get a full time job with them. So here goes. I got to get back to bed. Just having issues with sleeping right now. *sigh*
                          Anubisa

Comment

Hey everyone. This Thanksgiving my older brother will cook dinner as usual. He's going to cook:

Turkey
                            Stuffing
                            Cranberry Sauce
                            Ham
                            Ribs
                            Corn beard
                            Meatloaf
                            Rice
                            Potato Pie
                            Pumpkin Pie
                            Apple Pie
                            Yams
                            Spinach
                            Broccoli
                            Collard Green
                            Pig's Feet

And many more. The Ultimate Soul Food. ����������

- - - Updated - - -

Hey everyone. This Thanksgiving my older brother will cook dinner as usual. He's going to cook:

Turkey
                            Stuffing
                            Cranberry Sauce
                            Ham
                            Ribs
                            Corn beard
                            Meatloaf
                            Rice
                            Potato Pie
                            Pumpkin Pie
                            Apple Pie
                            Yams
                            Spinach
                            Broccoli
                            Collard Green
                            Pig's Feet

And many more. The Ultimate Soul Food. ����������

Comment

Sounds good. My new job is having a potluck on the 18th and I am bringing rolls and banana pudding. As for Thanksgiving, I'm off and I'm not for certain what we're having yet. I'll probably make another banana pudding (love that and have it practically every major holiday), deviled eggs, rolls, stuffing, and not really sure. Got to talk to mom and dad about it. It's just us three. We got to decide.
                              Anubisa

Comment

At our house, we'll have turkey (I like to stuff mine with rice), and brown 'n serve rolls. I'm sure there will be other stuff, too...
                                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                                Clan of my Clan
                                Kin of my Kin
                                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X