Whatcha Thinking about take X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

On top of CoVid, I now have a ear and throat infection. Ugh. I don't think I will be going into work this week. I'm not very happy. It just seems that my body is fighting with me right now. Let's hope that the antibiotic that the doc gave me will kick in really quick. I hate ear infections. They're the worst.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
      Well, I live in New York City and this isn't anything new here. This situation happens most of the time.
      I miss NYC! Well, not every weird thing that happens, but the general feel of the city, especially at this time of year. There's no place like it.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        On top of CoVid, I now have a ear and throat infection. Ugh. I don't think I will be going into work this week. I'm not very happy. It just seems that my body is fighting with me right now. Let's hope that the antibiotic that the doc gave me will kick in really quick. I hate ear infections. They're the worst.
        I hope you feel better! Covid, flu, and RSV are very high right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
          I hope you feel better! Covid, flu, and RSV are very high right now.
          Thanks so much Hawkfeathers. I'm feeling better. I'm going to work today, which will help me get back to feeling normal again. I'm just having issues with my mouth. I don't know why but my roof of my mouth is in pain and the left side is in pain as well. I'm using magic mouthwash and orajel. I have to get a dental exam done, but I don't think it's just that. I think it might be nerve-related. I've had it over a week, but I'm going to bear with it for a while longer. I haven't been able to eat anything solid. Just soft like pudding.
          Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks so much Hawkfeathers. I'm feeling better. I'm going to work today, which will help me get back to feeling normal again. I'm just having issues with my mouth. I don't know why but my roof of my mouth is in pain and the left side is in pain as well. I'm using magic mouthwash and orajel. I have to get a dental exam done, but I don't think it's just that. I think it might be nerve-related. I've had it over a week, but I'm going to bear with it for a while longer. I haven't been able to eat anything solid. Just soft like pudding.
            The roof of your mouth can also be due to sinus issues. I've experienced times where my sinus cavities were so impacted it caused my teeth to go numb. Often though simply hurts like all get out and can go for days. You'd think it would only be the lower sinus cavities but I've also experienced it when the upper sinus cavities were impacted.

part of my initial issues started from a root canal that punched into one of my sinus cavities.
            I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
              The roof of your mouth can also be due to sinus issues. I've experienced times where my sinus cavities were so impacted it caused my teeth to go numb. Often though simply hurts like all get out and can go for days. You'd think it would only be the lower sinus cavities but I've also experienced it when the upper sinus cavities were impacted.

part of my initial issues started from a root canal that punched into one of my sinus cavities.
              I didn't think about that. I went to the WVU Dental Clinic, which is a clinic run by the teachers and students of the West Virginia University. When I saw then they were like I need to get my teeth cleaned. They took x-rays and everything was fine with my teeth, but nothing could be really resolved. So I think it might be a sinus issue like you said. Or it could be a nerve issue. This is something that has never happened to me before. I'm just hoping that Ii get better soon. Thanks.
              Anubisa

Comment

This is a combo rant/what I'm thinking about LOL 60 Minutes had a segment tonight on young kids being harmed by social media, and parents are suing. I think this is absurd. Parents will say they gave a kid a phone "to keep in touch with them" - well, don't make it a smartphone. I hate to sound like this but "WHEN I WAS A KID" in the 60s and 70s, I was never allowed to be alone with other kids. There was always someone watching us. We had the Brooklyn mafia (the old Italian and Jewish grandmothers) watching from the windows when we played outside, and at school the nuns regulated every little move. I had a radio in my room at age 12 and an extension telephone at 14. I never knew if my mother was listening in, or standing outside my door. As I got older I got more privacy. Of course we didn't have all this tech, but I can project that if we did, the computer would have been in the living room, and my internet experience would've been constantly supervised. If they'd given me a cell phone it'd have been a "dumb" one just to make actual phone calls. I see kids in my neghborhood here today riding bikes staring at their phones. BECAUSE THE PARENTS ALLOW IT. Period.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm feeling crazy this week. Today my sis comes home from rehab and I won't be able to drive up to Pittsburgh with my parents to see her because I work. No one can cover me because I work. On Saturday and Sunday I work 11:30-6 which will have me paid time and a half. However, I am not going to be able to spend either days with my parents until later. It's just crazy. Oh well.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Well I found out that I won't be working this weekend. I would have liked to work at least one day this weekend, but oh well. I also am not going to be working next week. It's crazy. I need more hours soon or else. We also got my second dog Bella's DNA test back. She has 10 breeds in her, most surprisingly is that she is not Corgi. We thought that she had Corgi, but she has no Corgi at all. It's so cool to get DNA tests for your dogs.
                    Anubisa

Comment

Well I found out that I won't be working this weekend. I would have liked to work at least one day this weekend, but oh well. I also am not going to be working next week. It's crazy. I need more hours soon or else. We also got my second dog Bella's DNA test back. She has 10 breeds in her, and most surprisingly is that she is not Corgi. We thought that she had Corgi, but she has no Corgi at all. It's so cool to get DNA tests for your dogs.
                      Wow. That's cool. I love science.

Comment

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
                        Wow. That's cool. I love science.
                        I agree. I would like to do a DNA test for myself next.

Well, yesterday I worked. I am not complaining because I got paid time and a half, but it was because of the weather. I also checked the original schedule because I thought that maybe I had put down the schedule wrong on my calendar. Well, I was originally supposed to work yesterday. So my boss changed the schedule on me. I'm not supposed to work today and I will be pretty upset if I have to go in. I want to spend at least one day with my parents. Hopefully, the girl that works today will be able to make it.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Another year has come and gone, and a new one begins. Wishing everyone a happy, healthy 2023.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wishing you a Happy New Year too Hawk!
                            Anubisa

Comment

Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone had a pleasant experience with the change over.
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
                                Happy New Year!

Hopefully everyone had a pleasant experience with the change over.
                                Happy 2023 Pagan Forum family.

Comment

Working...
                                X