Whatcha Thinking about take X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha Thinking about take X

So anyway. I just have a bad night which has something to do with my older brother and his now ex-friend. His ex-friend was knocking at the door I ignore her until she mention the word seizure. I think "Oh no." She said that she needs to get her seizure medication. She has been having out at my house for a few weeks. She is a nice woman but with so many issues. She always knock at the door at a very inappropriate time even went my brother and I was asleep. She's kind of a nuisance who doesn't respect people's boundaries. So anyway back to the story. I call my brother about the situation and she talks to him on the floor. After that my brother got home and he and his ex-friend got into a huge argument he kick her out of the house and throw her show at the house which cause me some stress because I didn't need this sort of drama. My brother asked me am I good. I told him yes. And that is my story.

Comment

We all have negative people in our lives unfortunately. We just have to let it be. Just ignore it and don't let it affect your life.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I finally got a new job with Longhorn Steakhouse. I'm going to be a hostess. I was a hostess with Cracker Barrel. It's going to be nice because I like interacting with people. I'm having trouble with my back though. I see someone at the pain clinic next Wednesday and I hope that I can get this resolved. I am already taking muscle spasm medicine and pain medicine, but I don't know if they can give me a shot or what. I'm hoping that it can be resolved. No matter what, I'm very happy to have a new job.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Congrats on the new job!

Back problems are awful - for a time I had a regular masseuse that I would see; that helped a bit. Walking helped for a time. Things like stretching and squats can make the difference between a sore back and throwing it out. One specific thing that I learned was that if your back is sore, the BEST thing you can do is keep using it. If you decide to spend a day in bed because your back hurts, it will keep hurting and make things take longer to heal. If you even do light stuff like walking, it's better than staying in bed.

Turns out that a lot of my pain was probably a result of heart disease, so if you engage in 'bad' behavior (like smoking) you'll want to stay on top of that.

Comment

I agree with you. I find that if I stay in bed that my back hurts a lot. I don't want to rely on pain meds forever. I'm hoping that something good will come out of seeing someone at the pain clinic though.
            Anubisa

Comment

Today was busy for me. I saw a couple of doctors at the pain clinic. I will be getting some shots for my back and seeing a massage therapist on the 14th of June. They are also going to have me see a physical therapist and a dietician. Which will help. It's going to help me a lot. I felt like that I was being listened to and that I wasn't just being pushed off. I now have a plan for my back pain. Today was also my first day training at Longhorn Steakhouse. It was a pretty good day. I had a lot of aches after work. I did a lot more than I did for Cracker Barrel, but I am glad to have a job and there are so many nice people at my new job.
              Anubisa

Comment

I officially am working as a server's assistant and made my first tip last night. It was a little over $53 dollars. Despite it being Memorial Day yesterday we had a good amount of people. I also was the closer for the first time. I tell you all that I am going to have powerful biceps soon. LOL! Bussing is definitely one of the hardest things I have done and I come home really tired. I am very happy though to have a job.
                Anubisa

Comment

Well I have some good news. I finally got another job. I'm going to be working another job starting Monday. It's going to be at a place called D.P. Dough. In case you haven't heard of it, it makes calzones, wings, and some other sides. It's open from 4pm to 4am. Since we live in a college town it is a a really good idea. It's been years since I have worked an evening job, but I have never worked one to 4am or 5am in the morning. So I am going to do my best because I need this job. I am finally going to get out and become a roommate with my Morgantown best friend. I plan to move in two weeks once I have a good amount of money. I'm looking forward to this transition in my life.
                  Anubisa

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                    Well I have some good news. I finally got another job. I'm going to be working another job starting Monday. It's going to be at a place called D.P. Dough. In case you haven't heard of it, it makes calzones, wings, and some other sides. It's open from 4pm to 4am. Since we live in a college town it is a a really good idea. It's been years since I have worked an evening job, but I have never worked one to 4am or 5am in the morning. So I am going to do my best because I need this job. I am finally going to get out and become a roommate with my Morgantown best friend. I plan to move in two weeks once I have a good amount of money. I'm looking forward to this transition in my life.
                    That's great news! I'm glad this transition is going well for you. We have a dp dough locally, but I've never been to it.
                    Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                      That's great news! I'm glad this transition is going well for you. We have a dp dough locally, but I've never been to it.
                      Thanks. I worked yesterday for the first time. I ordered a cheesy breadsticks and roni rolls. Both were very good. Haven't tried the calzones yet. Can't wait to try them though.
                      Anubisa

Comment

Well work is going great so far. I love working at D.P. Dough. Everyone is so kind to me. I was doing dishes and accidentally cut myself on a knife that I was drying. I had turned it a wrong way. I was so pissed at myself. I had to leave early. However, I am going in at 7 tomorrow and working 10 hours. Anyway, I am going to hit the hay.
                        Anubisa

Comment

Been a minute since this thread was used huh.

I just got the keys for our new appartment. Moving in with my boyfriend. My current flat has mold, it's been 6 months since I've had clean water in the tap. It's definitely time to get out, it's been causing me so much stress. When I tried to get he landlord to fix the mold and told them I'd have to get the renter's union involved if the water wasn't fixed soon, they threatened eviction claiming It's my fault. The kitchen wall is leaky, there's water running down it. And the kitchen can't be heated. It's obviously not my fault. But yea. Time to go.
                          I've been here for 10 years though. I love the area. And I'm kinda terrified of moving honestly.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Comment