X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rant Thread X

Originally posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    How? I'm very curious.
    How should I know? I don't control the universe. That's for you to find out I suppose.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
      It is and it's irrelevant, sure. So keep going. The universe has a way of balancing itself.
      How should I know? I don't control the universe. That's for you to find out I suppose.
      Then why did you comment it then?

Comment

Then why did you comment it then?
        Because this is the rant thread and I felt like responding to the post with my opinion. I think it's a shitty thing way to behave. If you don't want people's thoughts on the things you say, then don't post them in a place where people can respond.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Because this is the rant thread and I felt like responding to the post with my opinion. I think it's a shitty thing way to behave. If you don't want people's thoughts on the things you say, then don't post them in a place where people can respond.
          Fair point. Moving on then: I'm sick and tired of this stupid pandemic. I feel like it has been going on for years now. Also, I'm tired of wearing this mask every day. I wish things will go back to normal.

Comment

I bought a cheap but good looking Chinese electric motorcycle, the registration was a nightmare that lasted for over one month, and just after about 170 ish miles, I'm starting to get a weird clunking noise from the motor, and sometimes it binds up and I have to release and reapply throttle, sometimes several times in a row to unbind it.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

My HVAC system has bitten the dust. Well, actually, it's still going, but badly in need of parts that no longer exist. It's all original equipment from when the house was built in 1990, so that's a pretty darn long life! Both the furnace and the AC are Amana brand, which was top notch back in the day. My parents bought an Amana refrigerator in 1968 that was still working in 2002 when I sold the house after my father died. It was that Godawful "copper frost" color, but hey, it was 1968. LOL Anyway, the new Trane system is on order and should be installed within 2 weeks. I hope the AC holds up - it's really loud and cranky.
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Goodness sakes. I was working at Kroger, my second day at the Deli on Wednesday and cut myself (not on the slicer) but opening a package of turkey. It was a small flesh wound where it did bleed. I ended up going to Urgent Care and having it glued and getting a TDP shot. Worse is that it was on my mom's birthday. I did leave early so we went out, but I was so embarrassed. I came back yesterday and everyone asked me if I was okay and I told them what had happened. Everyone at the Deli is nice. I just hate that I cut myself so quickly. Could have been worse though.
                Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I've still never broken a bone, but I'm on crutches. According to my boyfriend I leapt from bed screaming and slammed my foot into a bookshelf trying to escape The Terrors. I wouldn't know though, my first memory on that day was clutching my foot on the bed and screaming in pain. The doc triple checked the x-ray because she just didn't believe it wasn't broken. That was five days ago and I can walk now if I've got it ace bandaged up, but I'm still taking crutches whenever I leave the house. Back at work because my job needs coverage, but I can't really do much here since I can't walk so I'm mostly getting paid to sit around. I didn't bring the bandage since I thought I'd be wearing my sneakers, the swelling ended up getting back enough I needed to take it off though- so I'm just low key in pain now and can't really move.
                  Circe

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                    I've still never broken a bone, but I'm on crutches. According to my boyfriend I leapt from bed screaming and slammed my foot into a bookshelf trying to escape The Terrors. I wouldn't know though, my first memory on that day was clutching my foot on the bed and screaming in pain. The doc triple checked the x-ray because she just didn't believe it wasn't broken. That was five days ago and I can walk now if I've got it ace bandaged up, but I'm still taking crutches whenever I leave the house. Back at work because my job needs coverage, but I can't really do much here since I can't walk so I'm mostly getting paid to sit around. I didn't bring the bandage since I thought I'd be wearing my sneakers, the swelling ended up getting back enough I needed to take it off though- so I'm just low key in pain now and can't really move.
                    Corvus, I hope you feel better soon!
                    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Wow! Hope it heals fast!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                        Corvus, I hope you feel better soon!
                        Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                        Wow! Hope it heals fast!
                        thanks all! I'm doing okay, its still pretty painful, but I'm managing. Looking on the bright side: my arms and shoulders look great from using crutches and dragging myself up stairs. Not incredibly thrilled being back at work, but they're doing all they can and it isn't too bad. I think it'll be a few days and I'll be able to ditch the crutches entirely. I might end up using my cane more, which I had originally for my knees, at least for a little bit.
                        Circe

Comment

kinda sounds like you got a cramp in your leg when you bounced out of bed i get leg cramps at times they hurt like hell
                          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

thanks all! I'm doing okay, its still pretty painful, but I'm managing. Looking on the bright side: my arms and shoulders look great from using crutches and dragging myself up stairs. Not incredibly thrilled being back at work, but they're doing all they can and it isn't too bad. I think it'll be a few days and I'll be able to ditch the crutches entirely. I might end up using my cane more, which I had originally for my knees, at least for a little bit.
                            So, does that cane have a sword hidden in it?
                            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
                            Clan of my Clan
                            Kin of my Kin
                            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

I need to rant about something very important that I need to vent. Even though I'm still a Christian, I just don't feel like that I belong in the religion and yes this isn't the first time I feel that way. I use to be a Taoist and converted again to Christianity. I just don't think that I should continue wasting my time and energy going to church. Besides, I still believe in a deity but I don't need to go to church for that.

Comment

I need to rant about something very important that I need to vent. Even though I'm still a Christian, I just don't feel like that I belong in the religion and yes this isn't the first time I feel that way. I use to be a Taoist and converted again to Christianity. I just don't think that I should continue wasting my time and energy going to church. Besides, I still believe in a deity but I don't need to go to church for that.
                                Well maybe it's time to explore another religion. If Taoism did not work for you then maybe you should explore another asian type religion, maybe Buddhism or Shintoism. If not that, then Wicca might be an option. Just take your time in finding yourself. It's not cut and dry. We all have to find the right religion for us.
                                Anubisa

Comment

Working...
                                X