Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rant Thread X

Oct 2010
    Pronouns
    He/Him
    Religion
    Eclectic Hellenic
    Phrase
    Because I knew nothing, nothing was beneath me.

Re: New Rant Thread X

Quote Originally Posted by anubisa View Post
    Corvus, I hope you feel better soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
    Wow! Hope it heals fast!
    thanks all! I'm doing okay, its still pretty painful, but I'm managing. Looking on the bright side: my arms and shoulders look great from using crutches and dragging myself up stairs. Not incredibly thrilled being back at work, but they're doing all they can and it isn't too bad. I think it'll be a few days and I'll be able to ditch the crutches entirely. I might end up using my cane more, which I had originally for my knees, at least for a little bit.
    “They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.”
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Oct 2010
    Religion
    stregheria

kinda sounds like you got a cramp in your leg when you bounced out of bed i get leg cramps at times they hurt like hell
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

http://www.paganforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=186&dateline=1330020104

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Feb 2013
    Pronouns
    male
    Religion
    Old Customs
    Phrase
    Damn somebody's eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    thanks all! I'm doing okay, its still pretty painful, but I'm managing. Looking on the bright side: my arms and shoulders look great from using crutches and dragging myself up stairs. Not incredibly thrilled being back at work, but they're doing all they can and it isn't too bad. I think it'll be a few days and I'll be able to ditch the crutches entirely. I might end up using my cane more, which I had originally for my knees, at least for a little bit.
    So, does that cane have a sword hidden in it?
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

“Barbarianism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is the whim of circumstance. And barbarianism must ultimately triumph.” - Robert E. Howard

Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I need to rant about something very important that I need to vent. Even though I'm still a Christian, I just don't feel like that I belong in the religion and yes this isn't the first time I feel that way. I use to be a Taoist and converted again to Christianity. I just don't think that I should continue wasting my time and energy going to church. Besides, I still believe in a deity but I don't need to go to church for that.

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I need to rant about something very important that I need to vent. Even though I'm still a Christian, I just don't feel like that I belong in the religion and yes this isn't the first time I feel that way. I use to be a Taoist and converted again to Christianity. I just don't think that I should continue wasting my time and energy going to church. Besides, I still believe in a deity but I don't need to go to church for that.
    Well maybe it's time to explore another religion. If Taoism did not work for you then maybe you should explore another asian type religion, maybe Buddhism or Shintoism. If not that, then Wicca might be an option. Just take your time in finding yourself. It's not cut and dry. We all have to find the right religion for us.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

Well maybe it's time to explore another religion. If Taoism did not work for you then maybe you should explore another asian type religion, maybe Buddhism or Shintoism. If not that, then Wicca might be an option. Just take your time in finding yourself. It's not cut and dry. We all have to find the right religion for us.
    At this point. I'm not looking for another religion at this time but I'm still not going to church.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I'm going to say this, I support social justice. Yeah, that's right. I believe in diversity, fairness, and equality. What I can't stand are racism and bigotry and I will never associate with anyone who has that type of prejudiced mindset.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

I definitely can't with the Divination Deck Facebook Community most of the time. So anyway earlier today a moderator from Tarot Nerds Facebook Group and I have a heated argument over the rules of the relationship which I didn't want to have in the first place. She ask me what my perspective I responded that a couple should have respect for each other which I thought was a very straightforward and valid answer. She said that respect means different to many people. I respond to her what do you mean. Then she went on rambling about respect isn't a magic word and how it will lead to a toxic relationship. I told her I don't see respect as toxicity and she went into complete defensive mode saying either do I and I didn't say anything like that. I told her I didn't accuse you of anything. Then we have this ridiculous heated argument over the definition of respect which she went way off-topic. I remind her that we're getting way off topic here and I only want to hear the interpretation of my tarot reading. I didn't want to have a heated debate over a definition of a word or two. And you want to know why I'm not actively involved within that community anymore. SMH!

Oct 2013
    Religion
    Egyptian Wiccan
    Phrase
    Daughter of Lord Anubis and Lady Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    I definitely can't with the Divination Deck Facebook Community most of the time. So anyway earlier today a moderator from Tarot Nerds Facebook Group and I have a heated argument over the rules of the relationship which I didn't want to have in the first place. She ask me what my perspective I responded that a couple should have respect for each other which I thought was a very straightforward and valid answer. She said that respect means different to many people. I respond to her what do you mean. Then she went on rambling about respect isn't a magic word and how it will lead to a toxic relationship. I told her I don't see respect as toxicity and she went into complete defensive mode saying either do I and I didn't say anything like that. I told her I didn't accuse you of anything. Then we have this ridiculous heated argument over the definition of respect which she went way off-topic. I remind her that we're getting way off topic here and I only want to hear the interpretation of my tarot reading. I didn't want to have a heated debate over a definition of a word or two. And you want to know why I'm not actively involved within that community anymore. SMH!

People go off tangent sometimes. If you don't want to deal with that then you have the option to not join groups like that and post your own interpretations to your own group with your own rules. You don't have to deal with that. It's your choice.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Sep 2015
    Religion
    Christian

People go off tangent sometimes. If you don't want to deal with that then you have the option to not join groups like that and post your interpretations to your group with your own rules. You don't have to deal with that. It's your choice.
    That's what my other friend said. In all fairness, this group rarely starts drama. But I'm going to leave this group when things go too far. Also, I have my own Facebook Group to run. So I'm good to go.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 19 Aug 2022 at 22:11.