New Rant Thread X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Rant Thread X

I'm kind of sick of beating dead horses in the cop thread, so enjoy this - I can't read the article because I'm in France and apparently news organizations don't like the French, but the headline really says it all.

ONE person will end up taking the fall, guaranteed, but if you think only one person is responsible for this I've got a bridge to sell you.

(WTRF) – Abuse, harassment, sexual misconduct are among the latest allegations against the West Virginia State Police. Wheeling-based attorney Teresa Toriseva says she has now sent another 30…

Comment

I hate politics because it is completely one-sided and stupid and everyone wants to make a stupid argument.
      Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 27 Apr 2023, 21:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
        I'm kind of sick of beating dead horses in the cop thread, so enjoy this - I can't read the article because I'm in France and apparently news organizations don't like the French, but the headline really says it all.

ONE person will end up taking the fall, guaranteed, but if you think only one person is responsible for this I've got a bridge to sell you.

https://www.wowktv.com/news/west-vir...ct-much-worse/
        Oh yeah. I heard about that. I live in Morgantown. I just can't believe that would happen to women. You can't be safe even in college.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

This is a serious tarot book rant: On June 1, I order my first Robin Wood Tarot: The Book at Barnes & Noble online and so many days later it never arrived at all so I called Barnes & Noble Customer Service about the whereabouts of my book it was last Friday & Saturday. They said they were going to send me a replacement book and it has been almost a week and it never showed up again. I called Barnes & Noble for the third time today to figure out what going on with my book. They said they going to give me another replacement book for the second time. I can't keep waiting forever if they're not being honest with me. And trust me I have the Tower energy right now and this is their final chance. ������������������
          Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 16 Jun 2023, 12:51.

Comment

Forecast to be 104F today in central Oklahoma, maybe 105F tomorrow... ugh...
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and CountryTribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
              Here in MO it wasn't bad early this morning but it's heading to 100 now. I sure wish it'd be spring & fall temps all year!
              sigpic
              Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
                We're lucky that were not getting the high temps like the south-west & Mid-west. Unfortunately we're being slammed with the toxic air conditions coming down from the fires in Canada here in West Virginia. Had hoped the rain we had over the last few days would clear it out but you can smell it in the air and the mountains are all hazed again.
                I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

I'm getting this constant condition over and over called folliculitis (I think that's how you spell it) where I have bumps swelling underneath the hair follicles of my skin. I was subscribed metformin for it, but yet again I have got it. This is the fourth time this year. I am going to have to see a dermatologist soon. This is getting out of hand and it is very painful. This really sucks.
                  Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Working...
                  X