Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whatcha thinking about now? (v2)

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Had my surgery yesterday and all went well. I was hungry and thirsty when I went in and they gave me something to drink when I woke up. The table was frigging tiny. I don't know how they did the surgery. I'm a heavy girl, not bulging over the table heavy, but still. The surgery time was 7:00 and it was about 7:00 when I got in. Everyone was so nice there. On the way home my dad got me a milkshake from Sheetz (not the one where I work at) and I drank it down on the way home. Felt so good after not having a lot to drink. Right now I'm in a lot of pain. They got me on pain pills and I am hoping that it will help me get over the pain I am feeling soon. Just pray for me if you can.
    Good luck with your recovery. I hope things work out well. I can say that they make the tables small because it gives doctors better access, they're only supposed to be as wide as the patient. They have special pads they can add for larger patients who don't fit (at least they do at my hopital).

- - - Updated - - -

Had my surgery yesterday and all went well. I was hungry and thirsty when I went in and they gave me something to drink when I woke up. The table was frigging tiny. I don't know how they did the surgery. I'm a heavy girl, not bulging over the table heavy, but still. The surgery time was 7:00 and it was about 7:00 when I got in. Everyone was so nice there. On the way home my dad got me a milkshake from Sheetz (not the one where I work at) and I drank it down on the way home. Felt so good after not having a lot to drink. Right now I'm in a lot of pain. They got me on pain pills and I am hoping that it will help me get over the pain I am feeling soon. Just pray for me if you can.
    Good luck with your recovery. I hope things work out well. I can say that they make the tables small because it gives doctors better access, they're only supposed to be as wide as the patient. They have special pads they can add for larger patients who don't fit (at least they do at my hopital).
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Glad it went well & I hope you'll recover quickly!
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Still hurting, but have two retired R.N. parents who will help me along the way. I'm very positive and grateful that I got my new battery. Another five years till I get a new one.
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. Still hurting, but have two retired R.N. parents who will help me along the way. I'm very positive and grateful that I got my new battery. Another five years till I get a new one.
          - - - Updated - - -

You remind me of the babe
          What babe?
          The babe with the power
          What power?
          The Power of voodoo
          Who do?
          You do!
          Do what?
          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Your in California?,you are making me home sick.
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                Your in California?,you are making me home sick.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thinking about buying a ring flash for my camera.. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meike-FC-11.../dp/B0094AJ7OW this looks like a good start. Anyone have experience with it?
                  You remind me of the babe
                  What babe?
                  The babe with the power
                  What power?
                  The Power of voodoo
                  Who do?
                  You do!
                  Do what?
                  Remind me of the babe!

Comment

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I've spent the last two days trying to glean some new clues from the twenty one pilots puzzle/ARG released on 4/21. Maybe all the clues have been found, but it seems like if they were, there would be something new to look at. My brain is fried. If you like figuring things out, or just want a fried brain, theres a post in the general discussion section.

Comment

Got my final test next week. Tomorrow is a busy day and I just want so much not for it to come.
                        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

I'm thinking of the boyfriend divination promised I would find this year.

Comment

Best friend moved across the country yesterday. Trying not to think about it at all, really.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              Best friend moved across the country yesterday. Trying not to think about it at all, really.
                              Sorry to hear this. Happened to me recently with my one and only friend. Not a good feeling.

Comment

I got the results for my DNA test and *drum roll* I'm 88% British. Isn't that exciting? There's a bit of Western Europe in there as well. And a tiny bit of all over Europe. My Native American history isn't showing up, but that's apparently not uncommon. I know my great grandmother was NA so that should be about 10% of my DNA.
                                We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                                It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                                Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                                -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                                X