Metaphysical Cannabis Oracle Deck YouTube Drama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metaphysical Cannabis Oracle Deck YouTube Drama

There has been drama in the Divination Deck YouTube Community. Maggie Wilson, the creator of the Metaphysical Cannabis Oracle Deck has been constantly attacking other YouTubers because they criticized her wrong and Maggie Wilson felt that criticism has been a personal attack on her because she didn't like their opinion on her work. I've seen the deck and the deck sucks. The reason I said it is that the artwork and colors are too flashy and too color and I feel the interpretation of the cards didn't have an intuitive vibe for this oracle deck. Her behavior is unacceptable and everyone in the divination deck YouTube community is standing up against this bully.
    Last edited by Bartmanhomer; 25 Sep 2022, 09:37.

Re: Metaphysical Cannabis Oracle Deck YouTube Drama

Wait... Wait...

Whozedabully here?

???
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      Wait... Wait...

Whozedabully here?

???
      Maggie Wilson, the creator of the oracle deck is the real bully on YouTube. She bully YouTubers such as Divine Sparkle Tarot.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the video of Divine Sparkle Tarot dealing with Maggie Wilson. https://youtu.be/4iC3jcC9TGk

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the link to the video of Divine Sparkle Tarot dealing with Maggie Wilson. https://youtu.be/4iC3jcC9TGk

Comment

Spent a few hours today drilling this one down. Wilsons company is (apparently) a market disruptor from the edibles sector that misjudged the review packet recipients. They didn't anticipate the cartomancy purist rejection of their product, and are lashing out the only way market disruptors know how - by threatening litigation in some loopy district.

Also, Bart, you've got a good growl, man.

Fascinating. Thx for bringing this to my attention.
        Last edited by Rhythm; 05 Oct 2022, 22:01.

Comment

Working...
        X