Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about mood change

Hey everyone,

So I have a question about a mood change. Lily has been a mood change it seems. I don't know if she is having anxiety or what. Whenever we pick her up to get up on the bed she snaps at us. In bed when we wake her up she will growl and snap. It just seems that she has been changing. We are scheduling to see our vet in December and might get her on a pill for anxiety or something, but does anyone have any ideas?
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Re: Question about mood change

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
    Hey everyone,

So I have a question about a mood change. Lily has been a mood change it seems. I don't know if she is having anxiety or what. Whenever we pick her up to get up on the bed she snaps at us. In bed when we wake her up she will growl and snap. It just seems that she has been changing. We are scheduling to see our vet in December and might get her on a pill for anxiety or something, but does anyone have any ideas?
    This is a thing the vet has to look at, to make sure the dog isn't feeling some kind of pain from being picked up.

It most likely is anxiety, but your vet needs to make sure.

Hope it is all cool.
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
      This is a thing the vet has to look at, to make sure the dog isn't feeling some kind of pain from being picked up.

It most likely is anxiety, but your vet needs to make sure.

Hope it is all cool.
      Thanks for the information. I think she might be in pain, and I am going to get her for a check up on that as well. I just hope we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Goodness knows that she needs it and we need to find out what is going on. I just hope she gets better soon.
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

as B said it could be anxiety, but it also sounds very possible she's in pain. If you can at all, maybe try getting her a time before december. that's still quite a long time for the poor thing to be in pain if it's that. Hopefully it's something with a simple sollution.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Working...