Cleansing of negative energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cleansing of negative energy

Nice! Glad to hear there's been improvement.
    "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
    Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Pleased to hear that it's lifting - often all it takes if for you to show whatever is there that you mean business and won't put up with it. Also of course, it does your own morale good because it gives you an active role in protecting yourself. If you can stand the smell a clove or two of garlic, sliced lengthwise placed on a dish in your room can also be very helpful. Don't leave it out for too long though, and burn the old stuff when it's ready to be replaced.
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Just a little update. The energy in my room has remained calm and positive for the last few days, thankfully. I've been getting some really good sleep, as well.
        Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
        If you can stand the smell a clove or two of garlic, sliced lengthwise placed on a dish in your room can also be very helpful. Don't leave it out for too long though, and burn the old stuff when it's ready to be replaced.
        Can I stand the smell? ooh, the smell of fresh garlic makes me HUNGRY! Just the thought of it is making my mouth water! lol
        I can't imagine what the rest of the household would think, though, if they found my room smelling of garlic. Ha!

Great...now I'm starving!

Comment

Originally posted by Branflakes View Post
          I can't imagine what the rest of the household would think, though, if they found my room smelling of garlic. Ha!

just tell them you think your brother has become a vampire...

Also...I have found lemon to be an excellent cleanser in terms of both energy and germs, citrus in general, but I'm particularly fond of lemon.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Also...I have found lemon to be an excellent cleanser in terms of both energy and germs, citrus in general, but I'm particularly fond of lemon.
            that's a great idea! There's something about lemons ive always liked...especially a fresh slice in a glass of iced tea. I just might try the lemon to cleanse.
            Last edited by Branflakes; 12 Feb 2011, 18:40.

Comment

wow this does not help my diet! Garlic! i did not think of opening windows either....i do clean the room top to bottom along with smudging. I also like to emagine the room with white light.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

A transmuted blend of dragon bone, dragon's blood oil, belladonna, clove, frankincense and myrrh makes for one helluva strong blend to exorcise a room of everything. After I use it I find even emotions carried are subject to being cleansed when you enter, and unintended result but interesting one at that. Takes 12 weeks to make, but worth it.

Hanging a chicken's foot from an iron nail by the doorway helps a heap too, aggressive protection. Turkey's foot would offer much more aggressive protection. I also keep a piece of my deceased familiar near my door on a necromantic altar for defense.

---------- Post added at 01:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Originally posted by ceragonstarfire View Post
                wow this does not help my diet! Garlic!
                To further help you're diet.... garlic slices in cheese chunks dipped in honey mustard.... YUM!
                -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
                (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

[QUOTE=KashakuTatsu;33845]A transmuted blend of dragon bone, dragon's blood oil, belladonna, clove, frankincense and myrrh makes for one helluva strong blend to exorcise a room of everything. After I use it I find even emotions carried are subject to being cleansed when you enter, and unintended result but interesting one at that. Takes 12 weeks to make, but worth it.

Hanging a chicken's foot from an iron nail by the doorway helps a heap too, aggressive protection. Turkey's foot would offer much more aggressive protection. I also keep a piece of my deceased familiar near my door on a necromantic altar for defense.[COLOR="Silver"]

a bird foot? it makes sense i guess but eww.
                  Circe

Comment

I agree with fresh air. Wear some protective amulets or use some form of psychic defence whilst in the room if you feel really scared.

Bells work wonders for dispelling negative energy. Any time I feel unease in a room I ring a small bell and it feels a lot better. Also a good thing to do after spellwork to clean up any leftover energy

Also try placing a sprig of rosemary over your door to protect you in future, and you could look into hanging a witch-ball or mirror at the window.
                    "The Germans do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves, and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eye of reverence." (Tacitus, `Germania', 9)

Comment

Working...
                    X