Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open Access: Futhark (Int. Journal of Runic Studies)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open Access: Futhark (Int. Journal of Runic Studies)

Futhark: The International Journal of Runic Studies is now open access!

Futhark: International Journal of Runic Studies ISSN 1892-0950 Futhark is an independent periodical, but has as its base of operations t...

^ Has links to download

Re: Open Access: Futhark (Int. Journal of Runic Studies)

Frak ... When I saw Runic I thought you had some juicy gossip about the old RW ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I do not utter that name!

Comment

Most interesting. Thanks Raphe!
        "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Working...
        X