This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About Enkism.

Enkism or sumerian paganism is the belief that the ancient sumerian gods and goddess had created the mankind.

The All

We believe the universe creates itself and it is always there.The supreme force that hold everything togather and kept everything in balance is known as The All.It is also known as the force,the supreme mind,the cosmic conscious,everything etc.It's extremely difficult to explain the concept of the all in a nutshell.The all is the sum of all existances in the universe.It is not a single God.It is not a physical or spiritual being,its more of a force.It exist but also doesnt exist at the same time.It is everything,everwhere, and everytime.The all is all.We are also all.

Creation myth

I already explain this subject in my introduction thread.We belief that eons ago the annunakis alien came from the distance planet of nibiru to mine gold to protect their planet from harmfulsolar waves.

When they first arrive here they create us homo sapien by splicing their gene into the gene of the homo ergaster.The first model of human male human is known as Adam and the first female model is known as Eve.Soon the annunakis cloned more and more humans for labors.Humans were treated as trash by the annuankis.Humans are forced to work in harsh condition such as without foods,clothing and shelter.Enki the younger son of the annunakis lead An and the engineer of the human race was displease by the mistreatment of his specimen whom he consider as his "childrens".So he went to the garden of eden(modern day iraq) with two of his pet serpents to teach Adam,Eve and the rest of mankind about science and technologies.Enlil the newly elected annunakis king and the elder brother of Enki was enrage at his brother's action.So he punished him,the exact method of punishment is unknown.

Later on when the annunakis had all of the golds they needed they decided to destroy their "cattle" with a global flood.Enki was shock and outrage by his cruel brother's action,so he told his son Naoh to build a vast ark to hold the humans from being wash away by the flood.After Enlil was outraged that the "cattles" had survived.He had enough with his brother,so he banish Enki,his family and his supporting annunakis to an unknown place.Under Enki's psychic protection,Enlil was unable to destroy mankind so instead he try to enslave us by created a program known as Judaism to lie about the truth.Enlil perform miracles to lie to people trying to convert them to jews.In judaism Enlil was known as God/jehovah and his annunakis became the angels while Enki and his supporters became satan and demons.Enlil rule his worshipper in a paternal way,giving them some needs but no right and free will.

Centuries later a young man name jesus was unsatifisfy with his life so he started to search into the occult side.He spended 18 years communicating with the spirits that wanted humanity free from enslavement and practicing spiritual arts, ultimately he became a moderately spiritually enlighted being.Unfortunely instead of furthering progressing he came around to spread truth across the land.It was unclear whether or not jesus died of old age because he was not spiritually advance enough or Enlil's angelic force killed him.After his death the the angels rewrite his life and fited him into their way.A new program of lied is born,Christianity.

Belief and practice

We believe all mans and womens have the ability to ascend to godhood(become a god).All of us enkist wanted to develp magick and become a god/goddess.We spiritually advance ourself by practicing meditation and other spiritual practice.Enkism is about the individual and freedom of oneself.Their is no specific set of rules and covenant for us to follow.We do what our will tell us as long as it doesnt harm other.Enki want us to learn knowlegde by ourself not by a leader telling us what to do.Each individual enkist might follow his/her own way and have his/her own view on Enkism.Some might perform ritual,some might practice meditation,some might think that enlil is good and some might have their own practices.It is really all about the individual.The "demons" are here to help and guide us on our journey to godhood.

Now i'll talk about my version of enkism.I don,t revert nature,i dont worship the earth or dance in the wood.I believe that magick is the abiliy to influence our enviroment paranormally with our will.I assimilate concept from other religion such as hermetic,karma,reincarnation and yin yang.I do practice meditation even though i suck at it.I don't worship Enki and the goetic "gods" and "goddess" as a godly figure,rather i see them as a close friend,a teacher but i still respect them deeply.I had never try to envoke them before but maybe ill try soon.

So thats it.If you have any question post it,ill answer to the best of my knowlegde when i have the time.

Hers some link.
    Solution billetterie de spectacles et tourisme, au guichet et en ligne. Réservation de places, impression de tickets, suivi des publics : gérez vos évènements

Web hosting and free web hosting from Bravenet.com. Build your website with our easy webpage builder, web tools, web services, and free website content.

http://spiritualsatanism.com/forums/index.php site have some enkist,some levayan and some of other.
    Last edited by Satansoul666; 08 Feb 2011, 19:31.
    "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.Love under will."-Aleister Crowley

Re: About Enkism.

is there any evedence to thease claims? i must say aside from the alien goldmining i think it makes sense. It would expalin why demons rarely seem like bad creatures
    Circe

Comment

I kinda doubt the gold mining part too.I think that true reason for them to came is yet to be known.
      "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.Love under will."-Aleister Crowley

Comment

where does this fit in with traditional sumerian and babalonyian myth other than the names of the "deities? can i assume thease creatures (Enlil, Enki, and the angels/demons) are immortal? (as in haveing limitless lifespans and being unable to cease exsistence and/or die) are the annunakis and Enki and Enlil the same species? how would Enlil have created the flood? Enki's pet serpents i assume were genetically engineered or a creature from nibiru? is there any old texts and/or sites and/or proof or support to this theory?
        Circe

Comment

Questions & answer to Enkism.

In this thread you can post all of your question about Enkism and ill answer them to the best of my knowlegde when i return tommarow.

Comment

Re: Questions & answer to Enkism.

Didn't you already start a thread about this? Or is this different? (genuine question)

Comment

Not everything needs proof.a few day after my dedication to father Enki,some good things started to happend.

Comment

Originally posted by PharaohKatt View Post
                Didn't you already start a thread about this? Or is this different? (genuine question)
                Mt 'About Enkism' thread is about my perspective of Enkism while this thread is for the additional questions peoples may have.

Comment

You could have had a Q and A thing going on in the other thread, as well.
                  Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

I'm merging these two threads...I think you can answer any questions anyone might have about Enkism as well as give your own perspective without too much derail.

So where did you come by this belief system? Its a bit of a new interpretation of Sumerian paganism for me.
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                      where does this fit in with traditional sumerian and babalonyian myth other than the names of the "deities? can i assume thease creatures (Enlil, Enki, and the angels/demons) are immortal? (as in haveing limitless lifespans and being unable to cease exsistence and/or die) are the annunakis and Enki and Enlil the same species? how would Enlil have created the flood? Enki's pet serpents i assume were genetically engineered or a creature from nibiru? is there any old texts and/or sites and/or proof or support to this theory?
                      You only answered my last question :/
                      Circe

Comment

It seems Enkism is influenced by Sitchin, am I right? At least it seems it.

It doesn't actually relate much to the Assyro-Babylonian mythos, its losely based on a few and the names without actually knowing what the names actually mean. Its not sumerian paganism.
                        I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
                        I became Abdishtar this spring.
                        Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

Working...
                        X