Dragons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons

Has any one worked with dragons because something about dragons keeps popping into my head for some reason? Well the things that bring up dragons are as following about three years ago I had a dream about my necklace turning into a dragon, I also felt the urge to ask for a tarot deck called The Celtic Dragon for Christmas, and earlier today I was watching a thing on YouTube and now dragons are stuck in my head.
    "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Re: Dragons

exclusively
    -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
    (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Hi TearDropStar. I am a Dragon Magick practitioner, and I felt the same urge and connection when i heard of dragons and their magick. I could reccomend a few books on the subject which helped me a lot, and if u have any questions id be glad to try and help. This connection and call you are feeling is real - even if u might find it hard to believe.

Comment

I'm not terribly knowledgeable with it, myself, but I am familiar enough with Dragon Magick, due to my stepson's practice of it. I find 'the calling' to be intriguing, since I have somewhat of an obsession for collecting all things dragon (eagles and wolves, as well).

Great thread! I hope to see more, here, so I can pick up a few things. ;-)

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Working...
        X