Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book of Shadows: Tips, Tricks, and Crafts for creating your own...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Book of Shadows: Tips, Tricks, and Crafts for creating your own...

This is my current book of shadows:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF0816.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	352498

I am planning to order this: http://www.heartwoodgifts.com/phasha...clasp-9-x-5-1/ when my current one is over.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I just checked it out! I've bookmarked it.

Comment

Anyone have any thoughts on a "Blog of shadows"?

Comment

Originally posted by miss_mc View Post
          Anyone have any thoughts on a "Blog of shadows"?
          Gosh how have I not thought of this. I love this idea, it would make finding things so easy
          Circe

Comment

Personally, I find it useful to both use a binder and notebooks. I use a binder divied by year, with basic things (eg. Rede and glossary) at the front and back. Then, after Samhain each year I copy that year's pages into a leather bound book.
            If I need to reference a spell from a previous year, I will use the version from the book and not the binder in a ritual, but the other way 'round if I'm just planning things.

Comment

This is absolutely wonderful information, and thank you for sharing! I have a million journals around my room, and house, and garage, and storage... But lately I've been really wanting to go through and pick out the important portions to make a reference style Book of Shadows. I'm currently working on making my own paper using paper from my home and work life, as well as my daughters' graded homework, and leaves, grass, and flowers that I find on my nature walks of places I really enjoy. I enjoy the crafting portion of things and making things truly my own.

I love what you've added here, and it definitely gives me some more things to consider when making my BoS.

Again, thanks so much for sharing this!!

Comment

In my opinion, it is was better to have a book of shadows on the computer these days. It's much easier to manage.

Comment

Working...
                X