This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working it out!

So it's the work out thread. Post your accomplishments, goals, tips and cheers!

I did 45 minutes on the treadmill. And a total of 6 one minute running intervals. Felt like a good work out!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Working it out!

You only created that thread to use that smiley.

Am I right?
    Do they not, then, ponder about the Qur‘an? Had it been from someone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy. [4:82]

Comment

[quote author=Dumuzi link=topic=227.msg1890#msg1890 date=1286929098]
      You only created that thread to use that smiley.

Am I right?
      [/quote]
      actually on the smilies website I found all these to work out to!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

that poor poor smiley
        -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
        (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

The one just hanging from the chin up bar reminds me of high school gym. Never could get a single one.
          Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I've been failing to do any decent workouts lately. I was sick for 3 weeks and it really took me out of the game. I did lose weight though. My goal is to lose 6 more lbs and get back into my regular work out schedule.

I did walk a lot today though. and I walk fast so that it counts for something. I walked about 30 mins to the eye doctor and back and then 40 there and back to go pick up my stereo and get my prescription.

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=227.msg2040#msg2040 date=1286961664]
              The one just hanging from the chin up bar reminds me of high school gym. Never could get a single one.
              [/quote]

That's because your m00bs get in the way. :P

(just kidding!)
              “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=227.msg2089#msg2089 date=1286981592]
                That's because your m00bs get in the way. :P[/quote]
                Shouldn't you be somewhere, playing with rocks? :P
                Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

I'm a boxer. It is the best workout, not to mention the most fun. I only have to do it twice a week, and my body is solid. I think working out is one of the most important things in life. Taking care of the body that was given to you is imperative, and the benefits reaped are fantastic. If you don't go to the gym, make it a goal. Even if you can only do yoga on the Wii Fit!

Comment

I so need to start working out! I'm hoping once I move to my new house I will be able to start walking. At least there is side walks in this neighbor hood

Comment

[quote author=Shadow Dragon link=topic=227.msg2419#msg2419 date=1287031126]
                      Shouldn't you be somewhere, playing with rocks? :P
                      [/quote]

Find me another job, and I would be! ;D

I went to the gym for the first time this morning since August (I was in camp for two months, and then I've had some varying degree of illness for the last month.)

Considering I'm just recovering from a chest infection, I only did a half hour of cardio on the elliptical, and then stretches. But it's a start. It's amazing how much cardio you lose if you don't do it regularly. I felt really light-headed afterwards, and I didn't even push myself.
                      “The world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark.” – John Muir

Mostly art.

Comment

i lift all the time... lift the remote... lift the xbox 360 controller... lift the beer... lift the cheeseburger... mmm....
                        "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

just back from teaching aerobics and hanging out in chat!!
                          “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                          ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                          ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I hiked up a mountain. It was AWESOME. Arizona is in LOVE with trails.

Can you find a smiley for that, Medusa?
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

just like pump some weights on the bench, don't tend to count too much but just till i feel the aches in my muscles, run in the mornings if i have some time XD

from Wolff
                              - thanks PF for fixing the site -

Began my true spiritual journey by my the teachers on the other sides, the adoption of our beliefs in this plane is simply the starting point. . .

Comment

Working...
                              X