This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

1 hour of Legs & Back - did my first chair assisted pull-ups today. Probably at least 50 in all. OUCH. I'm a weakling.

Ab Ripper X again.

Wasn't 100% today, but I did what I could for certain.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

About time I start posting back in here. I'm not working 6 days a week. But I have to suck it up and make the time. Did an hour. half treadmill and half swimming. Gold star for me!
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^ Good girl!

I've been working out but stopped during last week because I wasn't feeling well. But I'm going to start again and Ramadan is starting in a few days. I did some online reading so things are going to be really interesting.
        [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
          About time I start posting back in here. I'm not working 6 days a week. But I have to suck it up and make the time. Did an hour. half treadmill and half swimming. Gold star for me!
          oops. I meant I AM working 6 days a week. Monday being my only real day off.

And thanks Dumuzi!

Comment

Going for a run at 5am
            "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
            - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I pushed a folding dining table with chairs stored inside, from the charity store to my home. It"s only about !wo or three miles, but it seemed to take forever. That was my workout!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I started working out again today. And I picked it up right where I stopped!
                [4:82]

Comment

omg

My cousin's P90X2 came today. In a nutshell:

First half of Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps P90x,
                  Second half of Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps P90X2
                  Ab Ripper X 2
                  YogaX2
                  Recovery and Mobility's foam roller routine.

I am tenderized. And tired. Dude, it was like, 3 hours of working out. Kinda stupid, almost.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
                    I started working out again today. And I picked it up right where I stopped!
                    Gold star for joo!

I did 30 minutes of swimming today before work.

Comment

1 mile on the treadmill with incline and 30 minutes of swimming. So an hour of cardio done. I'm STILL tired. Well I also did laundry.

Time for bed!

Comment

I need to get back on the working out bandwagon. It's so hard when I hike 10km a day for work (no, that doesn't really get you toned or anything - it makes my cardio a bit better, and my legs look nice, but the upper body is suffering!)

...and then I eat a million calories in food to make up for the field work, and then poof. fat.

Mostly art.

Comment

I haven't been trying to workout like I was before. I even decided to GAIN weight, which is a massive thing for someone who battles with eating disorder tendancies. As I have to support myself, JP and my out of work mother, on just the one wage, I realised that my health is more valuable than ever before: because if I get sick, my mum doesn't eat and JP and I lose our home.

So I stopped working out, although I still keep active as I can't afford public transport and don't drive. I have been eating maybe twice what I used to eat and I even have hard cheese in my diet now! Yet I weighed myself yesterday and I am still 7 stone 4, (102 lb) which is more or less what I was before. Ah well.

My assumption is that the lack of sleep (went 30 hours with no sleep at all last week, and most days, I'm lucky to catch a full 5 hours), combined with all the overtime I've been putting in, has either speeded up my usually sluggish metabolism, or the stress is making food pass through me bearly digested. I simply cannot wait until JP finds work so I can go back to working 35 hour weeks and workout like I used to!
                          Last edited by Jembru; 31 Jul 2012, 15:42.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

My workouts have been slim. Just the run, but most days the rest of me gets plenty of use. From building fences to moving stuff out of my bosses office I think my arms atleast get work. I got back into running cause my brother started doing 5Ks and I figured why not. The first day I started runnin again my legs felt like noodles. I'm not concentrating on how fast I can run though. Just bein able to run a constant speed for longer.

Comment

Went to the beach all day yesterday. Still hit the gym for incline treadmill(it brings my heart rate up more) and swimming. Followed by a long soak in the Jacuzzi!

Comment

So I worked then went to swim at the gym for 30 minutes. I made it through 3x this week!

Comment

Working...
                                X