This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

After I go to the gym today I will have gone five times this week. That's a personal best. Lets see if I can go for week two... XD
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

My friends and I went on a four mile hike yesterday. I was dying, but once we got to the top of the mountain, it was beautiful. So worth it. and I burned like 1500 calories, so even better.
      It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Today I discovered that, even after a spinal fusion, I can still hula hoop...so 20 minutes with the hoop. I know it's a light workout, but it still counts doesn't it?

Comment

25 mins on the treadmill 108 cal burned 1.93km, 10mins on the bike 39cal burned. I need to start keeping a food diary again. And also, i was quite amazed at how busy the gym is at midnight!

Comment

[quote author=Almost_lost link=topic=227.msg29381#msg29381 date=1295309531]
            I need to start keeping a food diary again. [/quote]

Hey Sweets, I use Fitday to keep track. It makes it so easy and it's free.

Comment

Managed 9-10 miles running yesterday
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

went to TRX, obliques are killing me
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Zumba class was AWESOME. Walked the dog. I am debating on buying a used Gazelle from a friend at work. What do ya think?
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=227.msg29555#msg29555 date=1295401935]
                    I am debating on buying a used Gazelle from a friend at work. What do ya think?

[/quote]

If you do, let me know if you like it...

I think that would be an easier way to watch workout and TV in the evenings without having to drag the kids to the gym...
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=227.msg29571#msg29571 date=1295403421]
                      If you do, let me know if you like it...

I think that would be an easier way to watch workout and TV in the evenings without having to drag the kids to the gym...
                      [/quote]

She said she would sell it to me for $50 so I think I am going to do it
                      sigpic

Comment

Is that something that folds away easily? I would love to get a real treadmill but they weigh 200+ pounds and I don't want something in the middle of a room permanently. I need to be able to stash it in a closet 23 hours a day.
                        sigpic
                        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Didn't hit the gym yet this week. Will do it Thur and Fri. Or maybe Wed if I can get my butt up. I did, however walk from Venice Pier to Santa Monica Pier. And it's about 2.8 miles. I also walked some more around Santa Monica so maybe let's call that 3 miles even.
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

[quote author=Medusa link=topic=227.msg29645#msg29645 date=1295417288]
                            Didn't hit the gym yet this week. Will do it Thur and Fri. Or maybe Wed if I can get my butt up. I did, however walk from Venice Pier to Santa Monica Pier. And it's about 2.8 miles. I also walked some more around Santa Monica so maybe let's call that 3 miles even.
                            [/quote]

That's a beautiful walk! I love riding my bike there!!
                            It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Yesterday I did 20 minutes of weights
                              and 22 minutes of hardcore interval training on the treadmill
                              and walked about 3 miles

Today I hope to see more improvement. My stamina is becoming something impressive even in just the few weeks I've been working. Already I crammed almost twice as much distance into 22 minutes.
                              No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

...leaving for the gym as soon as I catch up with my unreads

its cardio day...yay!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X