This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

I was lazy today and feel bad. Tomorrow morning up at 6.30am for Wii fitting before going to the studio. It would suck to miss it again. I feel all frumpy and crap today because I didn't bother this morning. X
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Walked an extra mile today because it's gonna snow tomorrow.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Walked many many miles today :&#039
        "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
        - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Did DDR, followed by pushups, sit-ups, etc, three times this week.

...I know, not much, but it's a start
          Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

couldn't go to kickboxing this morning, the children's center @ the Y is closed for their swim meet this weekend

BUT...

I looked up Bjorn's Namaste Yoga (and there are several full length vids available online), and did my NYC Ballet workout.

...unfortunately, I snacked a lot today also, because I was sewing.
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Finally managed to check out Anytime Fitness. It was pretty cool. I tried the treadmill and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be so I might continue runnin there for the free week I got. I made the mistake of just jumpin on the sides of the treadmill instead of slowin the speed down to stop and that made my head spin a bit. It was funny. Didn't have time to do anything else though. Will try more out next week. Also I used to fingers gettin cold and seein my breath all the time, but I was sweatin up a storm. They keep that place toasty in the winter.

Comment

I'm burning calories just WATCHING my dad on the cross trainer :&#039
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

It was a beautiful day yesterday so I rode my bike from Venice beach to Santa Monica Pier. It was a great ride!!!
                  It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

[quote author=MistressVarda link=topic=227.msg30423#msg30423 date=1295901406]
                    It was a beautiful day yesterday so I rode my bike from Venice beach to Santa Monica Pier. It was a great ride!!!
                    [/quote]

That sounds like a really nice ride, MV!

Yesterday I did 15 minutes on a stairmaster and 30 minutes going all out on an elliptical. 4 miles later I was so pumped I couldn't believe it. :3
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

<---sick

skipped TRX (plus I had a doctor's appt)

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

Today I walked the beach for an hour....not sure how far.

Comment

Woke up early today and went to the gym!!! Hopefully I can keep it up!

Comment

Thirty minutes yoga, thirty minutes belly dance drills.

I've been falling out of my work out routine lately. Mostly because I keep waiting up two hours late.

Comment

I'm unofficially in the lead of the weight loss competition between me and my friends!! I'm so excited!! (Its unofficial because two people didn't weight in yet lol)

Comment

Originally posted by MistressVarda View Post
                                I'm unofficially in the lead of the weight loss competition between me and my friends!! I'm so excited!! (Its unofficial because two people didn't weight in yet lol)
                                That's awesome!

I got back on my workout program...

Yesterday 30 minutes of swim.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X