• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

I've bowled twice this week!
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Ok so 30 minutes of bowling last night. And today I upped my swim time. Did 50 laps (the Medusa 1 way laps) in 55 minutes. I feel it man. Tomorrow another 50 laps! It's time to get this going!

Comment

Been bein lazy bout goin runnin lately unfortunately. There for a bit I had an annoyin cough I didn't wanna agitate so I'm doin everything double cept the run. The roads callin though, so I'ma get out there here soon hopefully.

Comment

I did my first session with my personal trainer yesterday and he was a great coach! I did a sort of pyramid system of exercises. I did Squats, sit-ups then jumping jacks and it went 21-15-9. I finished the set in 3.45 yet today my body is in AGONY! It worked dead well. X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I did TRX and swam laps yesterday. Next week I think I'm going to try zumba, there is a class at the Y down the road from where I go to school on Weds during my break between classes (not going today though because I have a paper to finish).
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

"I'll be the best Queen of the May ever!"
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I was lazy yesterday! No gym at all. But I'm going tonight for sure!
                It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Did 3 games of bowling. Then hit the gym. I did 50 laps at 55 minutes. I found out I am swimming 1250 meters a session. I have no idea if that's good or not. But damn, every muscle feels it's been used today! I love it. I'm pooped.

Comment

Off to workout with the trainer today, but with my pal coming too so we can both get a good workout! My legs still feel like jelly! X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

50 minutes of swimming. And I'm pooped.

Comment

Friday is my next session with trainer. I think I will jump on my wii fit when I get home because I am feeling lazy doing nothing until then. X

Comment

TRX yesterday, and I'm going to try to make it to zumba during my 2 hour break between classes at school...
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

I finally got me a job. And lucky for me its doin the plumbin for the new SFA dorms. Ima start runnin at Homer Bryce again. Still ain't got back into the run out at my house though, too lazy I guess.

Comment

I wend to zumba yesterday...and while I sucked, I had loads of fun...

I also went to TRX today, though I started feeling kind of sicky-sick last night, and it totally kicked my butt.
                              sigpic

Comment

I did 3 games of bowling.

Comment

Working...
                                X