X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

[quote author=Storm link=topic=227.msg11947#msg11947 date=1289484575]
    I went for my final post-surgery exam this week (spinal fusion last November) and got the thumbs up for full contact everything! I'm putting on my running shoes!
    [/quote]

Congrats!
    sigpic

Comment

Well since I been pickin my nephews up from school lately, me and my brother have been runnin in town. We ran the two miles and afterwards we played some tennis. We don't play with too many rules though, long as it stays in it can bounce as many times as it wants. Anyways while we were startin to pack it up I got beaned in the cheek with the tennis ball. It tickled something awesome. I think I asked this question on the old PF, but don't remember. Anyone else play tennis? With or without actual rules.

Comment

I have a photo to share as evidence why everyone should ignore my fat rants and tell me to shut up if I have a fat rant! Yesterday when I was out wearing this jacket it got cold, so I buttoned it. It took me about half an hour to realise that this was my leather coat which I couldn't button over mu tummy a few months ago!!!!! I HAVE loast weight/toned up. I hardly ever notice it is so gradual!

Check me out! I was so proud I had to take a picture in the bathroom of Tesco :P

Aye its still a wee bit tight, but it buttons!!! It BUTTONS!
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Congrats, FW.

Lookin' good.
          "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Thank you TS
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=227.msg12841#msg12841 date=1289693128]
              I have a photo to share as evidence why everyone should ignore my fat rants and tell me to shut up if I have a fat rant! Yesterday when I was out wearing this jacket it got cold, so I buttoned it. It took me about half an hour to realise that this was my leather coat which I couldn't button over mu tummy a few months ago!!!!! I HAVE loast weight/toned up. I hardly ever notice it is so gradual!

Check me out! I was so proud I had to take a picture in the bathroom of Tesco :P

[/quote]

Is that the grocery shop in Falkirk? Oh yeah, and are you still working at the Wheel? PS: You look good.

Mostly art.

Comment

Congrats Kim! Keep it up!
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Gotta find some other way to work out this week. My gym is closed for yearly maintenance.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=volcaniclastic link=topic=227.msg12851#msg12851 date=1289697837]
                    Is that the grocery shop in Falkirk? Oh yeah, and are you still working at the Wheel? PS: You look good.
                    [/quote]

Grocery store sounds so weird lol. But aye it is. X

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=227.msg13054#msg13054 date=1289755902]
                      Grocery store sounds so weird lol. But aye it is. X
                      [/quote]

What do you call them?

Mostly art.

Comment

Shops... and in this case Tesco.

Comment

Well I ran my 2 miles in town again today. Apparently folks in town feel theres no need to wave. I'm not even in their way like I am out here either. I wanna run the Lanana Creek Trail in nac, but haven't had the chance to do it. There was a walk down the trail for some charity the other month and if I'd known about it I would went.

Comment

does walking my dog 2 miles daily count as exercise? i say it should... lol
                            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=LiadanWillows link=topic=227.msg15197#msg15197 date=1290260284]
                              does walking my dog 2 miles daily count as exercise? i say it should... lol
                              [/quote]

Does it involve getting up off of your ass and doing something other than sitting on said ass?

Yes?

Then, yes, it counts as "working it out."

"Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

[quote author=FantasyWitch link=topic=227.msg12841#msg12841 date=1289693128]

[/quote]

you look great! congrats
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X