This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Working it out!

2 miles at a brisk pace. I'm still afraid that jogging will jar my spine too much.

Comment

ooh yay, a working out thread! I'm in the middle (nearing the end) of my weight loss efforts. I've been on Weight Watchers since May 2009 and have been big on exercising! Working out is part of my routine now. In case any one wants to see my before/now pictures (220+/168.2-- though I've lost 6 pounds since these pictures were taken), here they are:

OK, never mind, I can't figure out how to insert a picture!!!
      http://fatsecret.com/Groups.aspx?pa=...98&id=7591

Anyway, tonight my plan is for an hour on the Nordic Track and a short walk with my dog.

Comment

All I have to do is put on my sweats and do some basic yoga. My room gets really hot so this simple routine gets me all heated up and sweaty. Then I do some push-ups, crunches, and Russian twists.

Still a work in progress, but I've heard no complaints.

...yes, I like to show off...don't judge me. :P
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Got my running shoes on
          "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
          - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

I ride my bike about 3 miles almost every morning. I miss 1-2 days every week. No goal just something to get me active since my job I just stand there and do nothing all night from 10 pm til 6 am and I sleep alot during the day.

Comment

Waiting for my current gym membership to expire (I moved 9 months after I became a member). There is a 24 hour gym being built across the street from me so as soon as my old membership expires I am going to go check it out
              sigpic

Comment

;D I did my planned exercise last night. Today's plan is for circuit training at Curves and another hour on the Nordic Track.

Comment

yogayogayogayogayogayogayoga.

Mostly art.

Comment

I started Zumba dancing. Its awesome. Somethings i cant do because they hurt my knees to be jumping about on a concrete floor but i love the high energy afterwards.

Comment

I've been BAD all week and just done walking and nothing else. I need to get my energy up!

Comment

Unfortunately this whole week I've been havin to take a break. I seem to have pulled muscles in both my legs. I hope to be back to runnin by thursday though. And I would pull leg muscles right before I get two chances to run the Lanana Creek Trail. I've been to Nac today and yesterday and plenty of time to do the workout.

Comment

Got back into swimming. Will be doing so while I deal with the foot injury. Did 30 minutes!
                          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I skipped my Curves workout last night. :-\

But I did my hour of Nordic Tracking!

Today the plan is for a short dog walk, Curves, and Nordic Track.

Comment

If it stops raining, I think I might haul my fat ass (seriouly, I gained like 14 pounds in stress/comfort eating this past month and a half) to the gym...I'd go anyway if it were just me, but its cold and rainy, and I don't want to take the kids out unless I have to.
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Now that we're dealing with snow and wind for the next few month, no more walks.

I went through my videos and discovered that my only exercise videos I haven't sold are Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease....I'm going to either need to get some new videos, or exercise after the kids are in bed :P
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X