Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fanfiction

Spacebattles has some pretty good sci-fi fanfic along with the colorful membership.

Twisting the Hellmouth is a large BtVS and BtVS crossover site but I don't read much BtVS and rarely visit so I don't know much about what you'll find.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Re: Fanfiction

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
      I just checked my stats on ff.net. I have one story that has 45,000. It looks like something like 1100 have read the whole thing. This boggles me. It's also 60,000 words long, which also blows my mind. That's a lot of effort for a fan fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~daeghunsdaughter
      That is awesome!

I have a fanfic I'm currently writing that's nearing that and I'm not done yet - I keep telling myself that fanfic is just TV work that I'm not getting paid for. XD

No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
      X