This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what do you look like right now?

im on my 5th straight night shift, so i probably look like a cross between a vampire and zombie, some sort of zompire
    But mummy the other religions dont have to 'an it harm none'

Comment

Me sick and bored at work

Comment

Hah! Picture isn't new (taken couple of weeks ago at my uncle's wife's birthday party), but the modification is. I should do my "homework", which is why I find myself learning new ways to modify pictures.. > Quite yellow-ish and sparkling, but I kinda like it...

Comment

[quote author=pihlaja link=topic=231.msg23366#msg23366 date=1292710392]
          Hah! Picture isn't new (taken couple of weeks ago at my uncle's wife's birthday party), but the modification is. I should do my "homework", which is why I find myself learning new ways to modify pictures.. > Quite yellow-ish and sparkling, but I kinda like it...
          [/quote]

Gorgeous!

I really love your eyes!

Comment

[quote author=tigersgrowl1093 link=topic=231.msg23465#msg23465 date=1292761798]
            Gorgeous!

I really love your eyes!
            [/quote]

Aww.. Thanks! ^^

Comment

You asked for it ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Magus....why is there a wall of thread behind your head?
                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

He surely works at The Dead man's Hangman tavern... ;D :P

Suppose its his workplace... A small Build-your-self store? Or whatever. Dont know the types of stores in english lol...
                  sigpic

Comment

Getting used to the short hair

...hey look, a kitty
                    sigpic

Comment

mah new hair do...

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                      sigpic

Comment

That's so pretty on you thal! Unfortunately my new phones resolution is so high the file is like 10000 by 10000 so no picture from me but I will say my hair is an absolute mess, I have bags under my eyes the size of guadalahara, and im still in the sweats I slept in. On the bright side my nails look fabulous filed, shiney, and coated in black nail polish. I wonder if anyone will notice their sharpened to points, just in case my brother wants to get in my way tomorrow. Time to work on the rat nest I call my hair.
                        Circe

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=231.msg24648#msg24648 date=1293205881]
                          mah new hair do...
                          [/quote]

I likes the new look ;D
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, Thal, totally new look! I like it
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

[quote author=Deseret link=topic=231.msg23617#msg23617 date=1292827761]
                              Magus....why is there a wall of thread behind your head?
                              [/quote]Not thread ... Diff colors of hemp up high ... Lower section is Swarovski crystals ... It's work ... Second largest retail bead shop west of the Mississippi ...
                              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

This!

What you can't see is the pain in my ribs.
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                                X