Weather...rant about it here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weather...rant about it here!

It's cold and miserable. We have had no real summer this year and it's been a little depressing
    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by shadow1982 View Post
      It's cold and miserable. We have had no real summer this year and it's been a little depressing
      Same in Germany

Crazy Euro weather....boo.

And I see friends from the US and Eastern Canada complain about the heat, and I just feel SAD. I LOVE heat, and even when it's slightly too hot, I prefer 38 degrees to 15 and windy (even if it's sunny). We got ONE day over 30 degrees....ONE.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
        And I see friends from the US and Eastern Canada complain about the heat, and I just feel SAD. I LOVE heat, and even when it's slightly too hot, I prefer 38 degrees to 15 and windy (even if it's sunny). We got ONE day over 30 degrees....ONE.
        I'll trade places with you. I'm in Florida, so it's hot all year, except for December and January. It's not really the heat that sucks - it's the humidity. Walking outside and sweating after 2 minutes is not my cup of tea.

Tropical storms bringing heavy rains here all weekend. Blah. Cabin fever starts now . . .

Comment

I can't wait for summer to be over. This summer has just been terrible. I don't even want autumn this year; autumn can go to hell. I want winter.
          "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
          -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
          without his weapons of war;
          for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
          of a spear on the way without.
          -

Comment

101! Seriously I hate August. Now I remember why I don't go to the Fair anymore.
            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Why can't we have more thunder storms like today's? XD
              "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
              - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

We're getting ready for a nice storm here. I'm crossing my fingers it wont be bad so the Pagan Pride Day grounds wont be soaked for tomorrow

Comment

Cold front my ASS. It feels hotter today than it's felt in weeks.

Comment

Cold now....and over here, once it's cold, it's cold for months. I'm so sad. I'll be in this thread a lot until summer. If you thought I complained a lot during cold summer, you should see me the rest of the year. Summer is the ONLY season I actually like....

Comment

Yesterday, I drove home from my wonderful weekend in Kentucky. It was raining there when I left, and I had Elvis Presley's "Cold Kentucky Rain" in my head all the way home.
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

The weather is fine here... but the mosquitoes are driving me mad.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X