Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather...rant about it here!

I will start-

I am so freakin' tired of winter and this cold!
    It is dropping to -20c tonight with winds up to 70 km/hr to blow around the snow.
    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Re: Weather...rant about it here!

ugh! why does it have to get so warm and sunny here almost all year round! I'm dreading the soon to be coming weather that makes it too hot to walk outside to my car.

darn you florida and your two seasons... Dry and Wet.

=oP
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

It's really sunny here, which makes me happy, but I can't quite get over the cold. It's +4 during the day but still below freezing at night, and anyway 4 degrees is still farrrr too cold for me (I'm a summer baby by a long shot). People are all like "I can feel the warmth of the sun" but I'm having trouble feeling what they're talking about because what I feel when I go outside is still PURE COLD.

I always feel really at the end of my rope before it starts to really warm up though. I need the equinox really bad, and I need some heat!

Comment

Whoops, wrong rant thread.

Um...I don't want jacket weather. I want full-on Spring.
        Last edited by Caelia; 02 Mar 2011, 06:00.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

It is still too cold. I wish the sun would choose to come out and play! X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

well it is warmer today; it is now raining,
            There is nothing like trying to walk/drive on wet ice.....
            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Hot hot hot! It's March, summer is meant to be over, but it's still so freaking hot! And sticky! The last two weeks were all 34-40C days, with more of that predicted for March. I've forgotten what rain looks like!

Comment

Please dont tease me with 40 degree (F) weather then take it away...
                sigpic

Comment

Sooo not fair 60 someodd degrees (f) then sleet and freezing rain which layed a wonderful foundation for a foot of snow. So we had a flood warning and a winter storm warning at the same time(how does that even happen?) Some counties are still in a state of emergency over this. Well at least there was no school
                  Circe

Comment

It was just starting to get warm again when down comes this cold rain and sleet. Damn you mother nature. X
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

Comment

Well with the last storm, there is only one song that comes in my mind:
                      Mon pays ce n'est pas un pays, c'est l'hiver! (My country is not my country, it's winter!)

Comment

Blizzard Friday night - 10 inches.

Three more inches last night (Monday night).

Winter weather watch until Thursaday morning.

This is Michigan.
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

its too windy to take the kids to the beach
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Ugh, the weather HATES my ass. That's all I can figure. Every time I make (rare) plans to accomplish something outside, the weather turns absolute shit. In late November I was trying to finish off a shooting range, and the very weekend it was going to happen, BAM, winter kicked into overdrive even though it had been mild up until that day. Heavy rain and snow put those plans off until spring. Now, when I'm on my goddamned spring break, and I make plans to do a bunch of landscaping stuff outside because it's been nice the last couple of weeks, we have a damn blizzard/ice storm. It's ridiculous. The worst part is, the two days this week I worked? Perfect weather. When I'm finally off? Terribad weather.

The question at this point just becomes one of who I pissed off; I can't for the life of me figure it out. The ironic part is that I have to wait for good weather to try to give them all enough ale to keep them off my back.

This has been the drunken, obscenity-laced rant that I had to rewrite twice to get all the F bombs out of. Bloody hell. The weather shouldn't irritate me that much, but mark my words, it's a bastard.
                            "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
                            -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
                            without his weapons of war;
                            for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
                            of a spear on the way without.
                            -

Comment

Snow. I hate snow.

Comment

Working...
                              X