New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum

I was a member back when it was run on SMF. However, I wasn't very active because I was trying to find my own way, only posted a little and lurked a lot. Then I stopped coming to the site for several months.

I decide to come back and realize it's completely changed!!!!! FOR THE BETTER!!!!!

Or at least, it appears to have changed. WAs this once called pagan forums? Or was there never the "s" at the end? It's been so long and I've been through so much lately that I can't remember. I saw thlassa (hope I spelled that right ) and figured this was the same, however, one thing I do have to say, is it appears so empty now! Was there no way to import the Database? Glad to be back though!

Re: New Forum

Never had an "s" at the end ... But it is basically the same forum since waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back ... At least since I have been around ... And that was 2 owners ago ...

Oh yeah ... Welcome back ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Welcome back x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Welcome back to Pagan Forum. As Magus has said, there was never an "s" at the end but we have been around for a long time (ca 2002).
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

welcome back I'm a bit of a transient myself, only really post when I get online for any significant time hehe
            -=Ex Ignorantia Ad Sapientiam; E Luce Ad Tenebras=-

My art and writing http://khaotyk-artwerx.tk/
            (whole site is marked adult, the adult and gore sections are in their own section so you can opt not to view them, adult and/or gore stories are marked with an *)

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderRLE View Post
              Or at least, it appears to have changed. WAs this once called pagan forums? Or was there never the "s" at the end? It's been so long and I've been through so much lately that I can't remember. I saw thlassa (hope I spelled that right ) and figured this was the same, however, one thing I do have to say, is it appears so empty now! Was there no way to import the Database? Glad to be back though!
              you were close on the spelling!

but yeah, we had some database problems, and had to start afresh in October--which was both a good and a bad thing.

Welcome back!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X