This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello once again!

I have not been on for a long while, due to finally having a job and getting things going on in my life.
    So, to those who don't know/recognize me, my name is Jan and I'm a 20 year old guy from Belgium.

Technically, I am an atheist, but I know that I tend to throw around the words "atheism" and "nihilism" quickly when it comes to my own religious or spiritual beliefs. People always need a name for everything and so that's the name I give to them.

Although I tend to discuss things with a more scientific or skeptical approach, one who seeks wisdom should leave no stone unturned.

(or maybe some stones... I don't know... really what was I trying to say? Oh yes! Good to be back)
    And now I will express a quote in mime...

Comment

Re: Hello once again!

welcome back
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Welcome back x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Hello again

So, it's been awhile. I moved and things got busy, and a little difficult. I haven't really posted at all since the forum update.

But I missed posting here, so I'm back.

Anyway, I'm Elle (I know my username says "Anu", but I've dropped using that nickname... I wish I could change my username! Haha.) Twenty-one. South Jersey. Belly-dancer, seamstress, jewelry-maker, etc. etc. Eclectic/questioning/something pagan, ex-Asatuar.

This place doesn't seem as active anymore, though. :/

But, hello everyone!

Comment

Re: Hello again

Welcome back.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome back.
              Hearth and Hedge

Comment

welcome back!
                some days it is very busy, just not so much in the past couple of days
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Nice to see you again!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Welcome back
                    http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

welcome back to the new new new PF
                      sigpic

Comment

Re: Supporters

Do I have to donate money again to rebecome a supporter? Or no? I'll be donating again in the future.
                        Last edited by spartacandream; 17 Apr 2011, 15:58.
                        I was Hadad2008 when I joined Feb 2008.
                        I became Abdishtar this spring.
                        Then, after the Great Crash, I was reborn as Spartacandream!

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Supporters of the previous incarnations didn't get their information transferred over to the new software. Which simply means we have to start from scratch. And no, nobody gets a free pass to the Supporter group.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Scheduled Downtime

Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the forum will be undergoing some maintenance on Sunday, beginning in the early afternoon at approximately 2pm Pacific time. Estimated downtime will be about 3-5 hours. In the event that this may take longer, I will update everyone via our facebook page.
                              Pagan Forum. 208 likes. "Your own path you make with every step you take." -Joseph Campbell

I apologize for the inconvenience this will cause but rest assured, this will not result in any major change like the last time. Everything will remain as it is.

Questions, comments? Please post them below.

BB
                              Juniper
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Scheduled Downtime

Just when I get my computer working again lol...go figure...
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X