X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A little hello

Hello and welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: new here

Welcome to PF!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello Again

Welcome Back!

The reset was late 2010 but a decent amount of user info was saved.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Glad to see you are back too!
          sigpic

Comment

Welcome back Tetsuya!
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to the family
                Circe

Comment

well if it isnt my favorite Christian! lol welcome back Tetsuya! Your thread is still floating around somewhere, every time it pops up I wondered what happened to you. lol
                  "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Fun things to do to piss people off

I've done at least 15 of these, and they are fun...

http://www.geocities.com/johnniemcco...offpeople.html
                    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Fun things to do to piss people off

lol one more I always heard:

superglue a quarter to the floor of a mall and watch as people try to pick it up
                      We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                      It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                      Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                      -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Stretching cling film over the top of the toilet bowl....
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

^lol. this was one of the pranks we would have pulled on each other growing up
                          We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                          It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                          Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                          -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

superglue a quarter to the floor of a mall and watch as people try to pick it up
                            Some taxi drivers did this with a pound coin outside the cafe I frequent in Newcastle. It was hilarious and one reeeaaaaallly old looking Chinese man was so determined to get it, that he hit it over and over with his walking stick until it dislodged! Bless.

Maybe not the same thing, but when people play their I-pods too loudly, I sometimes sing along. It has a great success rate at making them turn it down.
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post

I fell for this in Walmart at 1am. I felt so dumb. Then I laughed.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I fell for this in Walmart at 1am. I felt so dumb. Then I laughed.
                                That's ok, I fell for it in Ireland. Then I lol'd and realized I was the dumb American stereotype.
                                my etsy store
                                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                                ill prepared, but willing,
                                to descend."

Comment

Working...
                                X