Re: Hello.

Welcome welcome sir.

Comment

Hello, and thanks for serving.

Comment

Good Evening/Morning

Hello,

I have had this drive for a while now to find myself and search for what matches my beliefs and values, which brought me to Paganism. In researching different types, I feel I am most drawn to Wicca and can relate to nearly all of what I have found so far. I am really looking forward to learning more about this new path and sharing my experiences.

I have always thought differently regarding the mainstream religions as far back as I can remember and it is a nice feeling to have a sense of belonging. Since I cannot yet be fully open in my personal life about my new path, I am happy to have found such an open environment with friendly people to meet.

Enjoy today!
        :^^:

Comment

Re: Good Evening/Morning

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Welcome! I'm glad that you feel you've started to figure out a little bit about what you believe in!

Comment

Thanks to both of you!

Comment

Howdy. Welcome Welcome, settle in and get to know us

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

Just registered here as I re-begin a journey that started 10 years ago during my first awakening.
                  Right now I am in the beginning of a new awakening. So I was looking for a place to hopefully get some extra perspective on what I am going through. Between the cryptic abnormally vivid dreams and the fast progression of my subconscious I really need to start figuring out what is happening and what these messages mean.

A little about me I am 26 years old and in a new awakening that originally started back when I was 16. I became lost and confused and now 10 years later it is happening all over again but this time it is much more extreme. From a general perspective I currently have no name for my beliefs. Which seems kind of odd but true. I believe in total balance between the Earth, Universe, and our true self. I believe there is a Goddess who rules the Moon and a God that rules the Sun as without both their is no balance. I feel there is no specific Goddess or God but instead one of the many deities chooses us and guides us. I also believe we all go through a cycle of rebirth to learn lessons we choose before being reborn. Once we reach a state of becoming our True Self most of us not all due to various circumstances of True Self choice will join the many deities and guide others.

Other then that I don't know what choice my True Self made and i don't know who my spirit guides or deities are all I know is I am currently going through an intense awakening.

It will be a pleasure to hopefully call this place a home.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone new to paganism :d

Hi everyone!

I'm new here. I have just started getting into the pagan religion but the problem is I don't feel that I know many people around where I live who are pagan and though have not converted entirely, I want to get a full understanding of it from others before I decided to make it a part of me.

So far from what I have researched I enjoy everything about it, the culture, the music(I'm a big fan of folk music) just everything! I hope that I can meet ppl who will explain to me more about the paganism so I can learn more.

It is nice to meet all of you

Comment

Re: Hi everyone new to paganism :d

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thank you Gardenia

Comment

Welcome to PF, FP! lol

There are a plethura of Pagans of all different paths here at PF. Are you partial to one particular strain of paganism? Celtic? Asatru? Kemetic? Wicca?

I am extremely eclectic in my beliefs and practice.
                            Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cesara View Post
                              Welcome to PF, FP! lol

There are a plethura of Pagans of all different paths here at PF. Are you partial to one particular strain of paganism? Celtic? Asatru? Kemetic? Wicca?

I am extremely eclectic in my beliefs and practice.

Thank you for the warm welcome cesara. Yes there are two that I have deep interest in!

The first is Celtic and the second is Wicca. I have read a lot about Wicca and really like it and its only been a month since I've developed a deep interest for the Celtic Religion. Definitely interested in learning more about each especially the practices. Reading is not really as interesting as getting to talk to the actual people who know and practice the religion.

Comment

Originally posted by folkished_pixie View Post
                                Thank you for the warm welcome cesara. Yes there are two that I have deep interest in!

The first is Celtic and the second is Wicca. I have read a lot about Wicca and really like it and its only been a month since I've developed a deep interest for the Celtic Religion. Definitely interested in learning more about each especially the practices. Reading is not really as interesting as getting to talk to the actual people who know and practice the religion.
                                You're going to be a little disappointed when you start looking into Celtic practices. There's not a whole lot of evidence for any of it. It's all pretty varied and conjecture. You can still find some stuff that is worthwhile, and you might come across reconstructionists that can help you out.

Anyways, welcome.!
                                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                                X