Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daylight Saving time (the Spring Forward Edition)(finally)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daylight Saving time (the Spring Forward Edition)(finally)

This Saturday night before you go to bed. Set your clock ONE HOUR AHEAD. Yep. It's the crappy daylight saving time edition. The one that completely throws you off your game for a few weeks.

Good luck folks.:=L:
    Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Daylight Saving time (the Spring Forward Edition)(finally)

That means I'll be on call for one hour less! I'll take it!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

It means I'll get 1 hour less sleep. Great!
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Fuck you, Daylight Savings.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          Fuck you, Daylight Savings.
          Ha, seconded!
          "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
          Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

UK/EUROPE: We still have a few more weeks. Don't forget to change your clocks at 1 am on March 27...and when you're trying to figure out chat times, you have to subtract an hour from the normal time difference until then!

I actually like this inbetween time....it makes it a littttllleee bit easier to talk to my family.

Comment

Look out Arizona ... Here we come ... They opted out of it ... Smart move ...
              I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Sat night I get off work at midnight. I go into work Sunday at noon. I am soo f'd.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  Sat night I get off work at midnight. I go into work Sunday at noon. I am soo f'd.
                  And not even a thank you kiss ... MUAH ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

It's kind of cool for me - I only work 7 hours, but get paid for 8. Bonus!
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Dats a cute critter in yer pic perz ... yours? ...

*hunts for bread and mayo* ...

Comment

I loved this day.. I only had to work 11 hours instead of 12. Yay for night shift!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X