Encounter with the supernaturals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Encounter with the supernaturals?

I've anyone ever saw a ghost,gnomes,fairies or other form of spiritual being before.

I think i did saw a ghost before, but im not sure.Here is how it is.A few years ago i was at my aunt house.I was sleeping on the bed in the living room,i was about to fell asleep when i think i saw a transparent clothing floated toward and vanish a second later.At that that time i was half asleep so i didn't pay much attention to it.It was the next morning when i woke that i remember it and start thinking about it.When i told my aunt and uncle they told me that perhap i need some glasses!

So anyone here ever saw those thing before?
    "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.Love under will."-Aleister Crowley

Re: Encounter with the supernaturals?

Im pretty sure this belongs in a different area. I've seen many things from the fey, to spirits, to elementals, to demons.
    Circe

Comment

Depends on how you define "see". Being a shaman, I see and sense spirits frequently. Seeing with my eyes, physically, not so often. Though, I have had - and occasionally still do have - strange encounters. They most often happen before or after sleeping.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Almost every place I've lived has had a resident ghost, or ghosts. There's a little boy & an old woman that share my home now, along with the household lares & goms.

I don't consider them 'supernatural', though. They are just as natural as anything else in the world.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

I've not "seen" anything like that; although, I really want to, but I did have a really odd experience a few years back.
          I was in the computer room looking at a silly site, one that shows photos from local festivals with lots of women flashing their bits. My desk is facing away from the door, but from the doorway, I heard a female chuckle, "heh heh heh." There was no one there. Kinda cool.
          I do get the smell of incense at times when none is burning.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but here goes.
            I worked at a cemetery for a little over three years and had at least two encounters with ghost or spirits that I'm aware of at the time. The first one was when I was given the assignment to paint the ceiling in the mausoleum. I had setup the scaffolding, locked the doors, and checked the building to make sure no one else was in it. It not being a very large one this last part just called for a short walk up the main hallway. I had brought a radio with me an was lessening to a local rock station while painting. A short time after starting a voice came form down on the floor asking "What kind of music was this?" not thinking I looked down an replied "Rock". A women in what looked to her seventy's looked back at me and said "Oh". She then turned and walked up the main hallway towards the back of the building.
            It took a second or two before I realized she couldn't be in there so went looking for her. After a short search and not finding anyone I rechecked (still locked) the doors. The only answer for this encounter was that she was one of the people interred at the mausoleum.
            The second one was outside while working on a fresh grave, an older man came up and ask another worker and I " Who was the president at this time and how were the (Detroit) Tigers doing this year". We answered him and turned to start working again. We both then turned back to say something else but he was gone. We were in a wide open area and he just wasn't there. We both just kind of stared at each other and went back to working on the grave.
            I have had other experiences with this kind of thing both seeing and just feeling the presence of others most of my life. The funny thing is for the most part these encounters have been peaceful experiences. But I have had a few bad ones.
            Last edited by Monk; 11 Mar 2011, 07:34.
            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Not long after I moved into my current flat I had an encounter with what I can only describe as a Shadowperson. I also have a ghost cat though I haven't seen her for a while.

Comment

Nothing like that, but something tagged on to me once during astral travel and spent a few days wreaking havoc in my house. I never saw it, but I certainly heard it.

Comment

Seen? Yes. Felt? Yes. Interacted with? Oh yeah. My husband and I both have "friends" that enjoy following us from habitat to habitat and wreaking havoc on those who surround us. Mine enjoys tormenting me as well, with the occasional "I'm going to scare the crap out of you and throw you into a panic attack". His torments everyone else. He's living in the barracks right now, and well, his battle buddies are scared shitless.....it's mildly amusing. As far as what I've seen, well, I've spent my share of time in graveyards. The house I grew up in was built on top of an Indian burial ground. There are countless photos of orbs sitting next to me, and I can feel the presence of "something else" very clearly upon entering a space. You learn to roll with it instead of it rolling with you. If you catch my drift.
                  )0(

Don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars!
                  Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
                  It's okay not to be okay...
                  Sometimes it's hard to follow your heart.
                  Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
                  Just be true to who you are!

Comment

First time I was about 7 years old while I watching one of the cats in the backyard. Saw what looked like a little girl in white walking around. Freaked me out lot at the time. I actually fell off the porch. Now though that wouldn't phase me. I see weird stuff all the time. Of course, this could be partly due to being on a paranormal investigation team and going to lots of haunted locations.

Comment

I've seen, felt/sensed, heard, smelled, and interacted with a number of things from the otherside for as long as I can remember. There have been good experiences, the first being a spirit who helped prevent me from witnessing something horrific as a child, and there have been a number of bad experiences. Over the years I've lived in at least three haunted places, gone ghost hunting, done some "ghost busting" for friends, and worked in a haunted psychiatric unit. Let's just say I've had a lot of experience with the other side.
                      )O( Blessed Be )O(
                      Raven Rin

My Blog
                      Raven Rin's Pagan Nest
                      The Adventures and Home of a Pagan Mother
                      http://ravenrinspagannest.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have encounters like that quite frequently. I'm a little over-sensitive, actually, although that didn't start until a few years ago. I remember talking to my nana about it before going to Montana in 2008 and she kind of just laughed at me and told me to tell the old woman hanging out in the attic to pack her crap and stop bothering the cats. I thought that was kind of an odd response, but we always had a strange relationship. That summer, I woke up very early in the morning and my mom called. My nana had died. I had been staying at her house up until I went to Montana for the summer.

The house I live in right now is pretty interesting. There's a lot of stuff going on there, but the one that sticks out most in my mind is a little girl. My roommate hears her sometimes too. She giggles a lot. I think she likes the dog and the cats.

I'm currently looking into renting a house that was built in 1873 just so I can see what's going on in there. lol.
                        It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                        -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I don't really see anything but I sense things. Berlin is a "new" city in European terms (it was founded in the 12th Century, maybe the late 11th....they're still figuring that one out) but it was an important one and also it's seen a lot of crazy bad stuff recently. A lot of people died here last century. A lot a lot. You feel that.

Comment

I used to live in a really nice 2 story house, there were 2 human spirits in there. They weren't a real danger, just a little annoying. One time, my mother was coming home from a pub (She used to work there) and she went to open the door, one appeared, this happened twice, the first time, it stood in front of the door, and crossed its arms. Apprently, it looked female, the door had a blury glass window in it, so you couldn't see much. They used to turn on T.Vs and DVD players, sometimes, you could sense Them. After my old step father (John, the one who abused me) left, it left with him... YAY!!!. When they turned on the T.Vs, we turned them off, then they turned on again, so we yelled at it a little, then it stoped. One time, John was playing around (He was filthy drunk!) he kept throwing pillows, he was downstairs, (A beautiful spiral staircase) and I was upstairs. So yeah, he threw them, then he stopped, he went out the back door, to go to the pub, and wath the footy game. So a while later, I started throwing pillows down there, just for fun. Then, out of NOWHERE, a ten cent coin, come flying at me! I thought it was john. Then the next morning, I spoke to John about it, he said he was at the pub, and my mother proved it. After that, the wierd stuff happened.

Comment

When I lived in Oklahoma I witnessed a small "powwow" that our Native American neighbors held. We lived in the country but had a couple neighbors that were a few hundred yard off and we had a dispute over the property line with these particular neighbors. Anyway, they had this skull thing on a post and it slowly lifted off the post into the air, hovered a little, then exploded. At the end of their ritual. It was really scary to a 9yr old girl.

Also, in my old home, I had a lot of experiences when I was half asleep of an old man standing next to my bed, or two little girls, and once a couple fighting. But I was half asleep. I remember waking up, but it still could have been in my mind.

I also played around with astral projection when I was young (before my friends and I had a word for it) and we went to what we called the other "room". Really it was a whole other world, maybe another astral plane. I don't know, it still could have all been mental. But I'd never heard of astral projects while we were doing that and it felt just like I've heard it described, from the sensation and practice of leaving your body to a "rope" still attaching me to it.
                              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Working...
                              X