Things I'm no longer allowed to do with Magic:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things I'm no longer allowed to do with Magic:

53) I am no longer allowed to curse rookie spellcasters as a method of encouraging them to create new and better defensive craft.

54) I am no longer allowed to pass of RPG secret orders as real and active entities seeking world conquest.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

55) I am no longer allowed to claim that I am the grandaughter of Albus Dumbledore.
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

56. I am no longer allowed to claim familial ties to the craft ... Even tho my sisters, niece, mom, granny and maybe even great gran had "gifts" ...
        I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

57. I am no longer allowed to use my athame to clean my nails or teeth

58. I am not longer allowed to use my BOS to kill a spider no matter how creepy it looks

59. I am no longer allowed to practice cleansing rituals on my dog
          sigpic

Comment

60- I am no longer allowed to call upon the great Klingon Empire during strength magic
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

61. I am no longer allowed to 'borrow' sage from my neighbours awesome herb garden,
              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

62. I am no longer allowed to borrow the local 'werewolf' and take it out beneath a full moon
                (a) even though I KNOW it's a werewolf and not a husky
                (b) even though Arawn and the Cwn Annwn (it's a Welsh thing, a bit like Odinn and the Wild Hunt) think our local werewolf is a really cool dude. A sort of Big Lebowski with fangs....
                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

63. I'm no longer allowed to summon Bugs Bunny.
                  A. Or any other cartoon character.

64. I'm no longer allowed to name constructs Skynet.
                  Last edited by MaskedOne; 18 Mar 2011, 04:53.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

65. I am no longer allowed to tell the bunnies how to invoke the Djinn (no matter how stupid and irritating they are).

Comment

66. I'm no longer allowed to Rick Roll the gods in the guise of a "hymn".
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

67. I am no longer allowed to summon a genie so I can wish for it not to grant my wish.
                        If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

68. I'm no longer allowed to use my athame as a letter opener.

69. I'm no longer allowed to create Wiccan RPG games to teach students their year and a day studies.

70. I'm no longer allowed to use witchy spirit summoning skills on a paranormal investigation with my team just to make something happen.
                          a) No matter how bored I get.
                          b) No matter how much I want to freak out a newbie.

71. I'm no longer allowed to let Jason make homemade athames (He makes "interesting" handles for them)

72. I'm no longer allowed to make up songs during coven meetings. (My last one was while sewing and I began to sing "I believe I can sew. I believe I can touch the tread. Think about every night and day. Spread my fabric and hem away.")

73. I'm no longer allowed to stand up during rituals. I've been forced to create rituals that involve me sitting until I can learn to walk better again.

74. I'm no longer allowed to use the coven altar to place potluck dishes on just because I forgot to bring a table for them.

75. I'm no longer allowed to hide the Ostara eggs for the coven. Fairies stole them, I swear!

76. I'm no longer allowed to invite the fairies to join in coven celebrations.

Comment

77. I am no longer allowed to rearrange my friend's altar no matter how messy it looks

78. I am no longer allowed to refer to my ancestors as "bloody bog trotters and sheep shaggers"

79. I am no longer allowed to ask the Goddess to protect me from the followers of "God"
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm no longer allowed to put hot foot powder on the irritating neighbor's porch
                              Nor am I allowed to curse their dog with fleas
                              Or summon Loki to...play...with them...
                              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

83. I am no longer allowed to ask the Goddess to bless my manager with chicken pox
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X