This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You, Universe!

To share the good news, and happy things that make us grateful.

Thank you, universe, for our being able to get into our own apartment. Thank you that, although things are tight, we have food to eat, clothing, and heating. Thank you for how well my sweet kids are adjusting to having their whole life turned upside-down, and suddenly only seeing their grandparents every couple of days.

Thank you for helping me find a belief in the innate goodness of mankind again, and for letting me see that I don't have to throw out faith, period, as I step away from the beliefs I was raised with. Thank you for showing me the possibility of a mature, adult relationship with deity.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Re: Thank You, Universe!

Thank you for this STUNNING mid-October weather!

<--------plans to play hookey from school to take the kids to the park
    “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
    ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
    ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

thank you, Universe, for giving me the best hubby I could ever hope for.
      ( and the kids are ok too ;D )
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you Universe, for having my SIL offer us some whole wheat flour and frozen chicken breasts. She deserves some serious good points for that.

Comment

(know this is a lil bit late, but) Thank you, universe, for bringing PF back online =D
          Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Thank you, Universe for allowing my husband and myself to see the way to finding a start at financial relief and giving us the strength to swallow a little bit of self pride and do what was neccessary. It wasn't until I left the beliefs I was raised to believe, and found you that now my life is starting to make sense again. I know I am now on the path that I was meant to be on.
            ~~~TigerGypsy~~~

Comment

Thank you universe.. well Mr Tax man... for the cheque i got in the post!!

Comment

Thank you, Universe, for whatever cologne you sprayed on my collar... it seems to be working.
                "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Thank you universe for giving me the wisdom and patience I need to get through my work week.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you Universe, for helping me survive the past couple of days.

Particularly the bit about L calling in to his second job, and finding out that his friend could sub for him because friend was planning on working, but was not, in fact, on the schedule, so they just traded days. Very nice little bit of synchronicity...thank you.

Comment

Thank You, Universe, for reminding me why I studied all of this stuff
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                      surrounded by plush, downy things,
                      ill prepared, but willing,
                      to descend."

Comment

Thank you, Universe, for helping me stay physically and mentally healthy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Scott gets paid for a 4 day work week+housing and per diem next Friday.

Thank effing goodness.

And thank you to everyone that helped us survive this past month.
                          “You have never answered but you did not need to. If I stand at the ocean I can hear you with your thousand voices. Sometimes you shout, hilarious laughter that taunts all questions. Other nights you are silent as death, a mirror in which the stars show themselves. Then I think you want to tell me something, but you never do. Of course I know I have written letters to no-one. But what if I find a trident tomorrow?" ~~Letters to Poseidon, Cees Nooteboom

“We still carry this primal relationship to the Earth within our consciousness, even if we have long forgotten it. It is a primal recognition of the wonder, beauty, and divine nature of the Earth. It is a felt reverence for all that exists. Once we bring this foundational quality into our consciousness, we will be able to respond to our present man-made crisis from a place of balance, in which our actions will be grounded in an attitude of respect for all of life. This is the nature of real sustainability.”
                          ~~Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee

"We are the offspring of history, and must establish our own paths in this most diverse and interesting of conceivable universes--one indifferent to our suffering, and therefore offering us maximal freedom to thrive, or to fail, in our own chosen way."
                          ~~Stephen Jay Gould, Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of History

"Humans are not rational creatures. Now, logic and rationality are very helpful tools, but there’s also a place for embracing our subjectivity and thinking symbolically. Sometimes what our so-called higher thinking can’t or won’t see, our older, more primitive intuition will." John Beckett

Pagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Universe, for never throwing more at me than I can handle and for giving me the strength and character to handle what you have thrown at me.

Comment

Thank you Universe, for not letting me give up on the Vitamin D3 and for increasing the dose until it began to actually help with the depression.

Thank you for all the help we've found for my two special needs grandchildren, and please help us figure out what therapy will be most helpful for both, but especially for the oldest at this time.
                              ------------------------

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
                              - robert anton wilson -

Comment

Working...
                              X