This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank You, Universe!

Thank you, Universe, for my puppies who know I'm feeling low today and are doing the best job ever of making me feel better. And thank you for Stan Rogers and Loreena Mckennitt who are also helping take my mind off things. I do miss the big pups who always could read my moods. Please watch over them and may you let us all reunite someday.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
      Thank you, Universe, for my puppies who know I'm feeling low today and are doing the best job ever of making me feel better. And thank you for Stan Rogers and Loreena Mckennitt who are also helping take my mind off things. I do miss the big pups who always could read my moods. Please watch over them and may you let us all reunite someday.
      Why so glum on your birthday, chum?
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Thank you universe for all the love in my live, my friends, my companion, my family. Thank you for the meaningful experiences I have, for the amazing things I learn, thank you for the beauty of my life and the well being of all those I care about.

Comment

Thank you universe, for letting me realize I needed to budget BEFORE the bills went through.

Thank you universe, for this complex emotion I have today that is simultaneous relief that he's gone for two weeks, and allows me to miss him at the same time. The bf's out of town, it's time to get shit done!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
            Why so glum on your birthday, chum?
            Just having a bad day and had a lot of extra manure dropped on my head and it put me over the top. I'm better now and thank you for asking.
            Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Thank you City Library! Two of my Jonathan Maberry audiobooks are now available. And they are the second and third book in order!
              So happy! Weeeeeee
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I saw this thread and thought it should be revived since there are many things we can be thankful for.

Thank you, Universe for helping me find myself and love myself more than I thought possible. Thank you for letting us get a cheaper apartment. In time, I know more is to come and when it does it will be the perfect timing for it. Thank you.
                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thank you Universe for this recent, honest, beautiful blossoming flower I feel I've become.
                  I'm a friggin butterfly.
                  Oh, and thanks for the help finally admitting that a poly lifestyle might suit my needs more.
                  I was just given the most romantic, heartfelt confession of my life by someone I was not even meaning to bewitch.
                  But I like him, so maybe I did mean to.
                  Anyway, thank you Universe for reminding me of my own power.
                  No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Thank you Universe for my lovely fiance, my beautiful boy, haveing food, bed, clean water and being fully supported by you. Thanks for helping me reaching out and makeing contact with more people which share the same path as me. Thanks for makeing me more secure in myself and finally thank you so much for helping me with some financial issues

I love working with you

Comment

I am really thankful for my neighbour, who has been a great source of support and help during my condo board nightmare.

I am extra thankful for my boyfriend, who manages to keep me sane, even though he lives 8 hours away.

Comment

Thank you Universe, for the fact that even though I still got a shit storm coming regarding my student loans, that I do feel at peace with myself. I'm still going to fight against what is happening because I do have the right to, but I know now I have to start becoming responsible for all my actions, and the thought of that doesn't bother me anymore.

Comment

Thank you Universe for letting my husband, his parents and I over come the flu and getting into the last 2 days of our move!
                          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Thank you Universe that it was not anything dangerous, when we had to call for an ambulance do to my mans cheast pains. So greatful

Comment

Thank you Lady and Lord, last nights service went much better then the night before. I'm still not sure how I feel about being on fish, but I am proud of how I did. I kept up with sauce and grill. I have managed both two nights to not over cook anyone's salmon and Chef (the executive chef prefers me on pastry and also wasn't to sure about putting me on fish, we both lacked confidence in my abilities) came up to me after service and told me I did an amazing job.
                              "If you want to know what a man is like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black

"Time is an illusion, lunch time doubly so."-- Ford Prefect

Comment

Thank you Universe for making a sale on a washing machine, when the old one broke down Without the sale we would not have been able to afford it

Comment

Working...
                                X