This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank You, Universe!

Thank you Universe, For not letting me freak out every time a new health problem(Cancer and Heart) pops up and giving me the strength to cope.
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Thank you Universe for this time with my son. I didn't think I'd see him at all during the holiday, and now he's here!
      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Complaining works! I didn't get a package I'd ordered express from Amazon (I'm a Prime customer so I'm supposed to get overnight shipping) and today it's officially 5 business days late. I asked Amazon where my package is, even though I don't really think it's their fault, it's DHL's fault. But I thought they could track it easier since they sent it. Still, they apologized and gave me 5 Euro credit (since they can't refund my shipping, since it's free).
        I hope my package gets here soon and I think DHL has taken too long despite the holidays and weather (I was told it could be 1-2 days late at most) but I think it was really good customer service for Amazon to do that for me.

Comment

Thank you, Universe, for letting me sleep allllllll day. Went to bed at 9am, woke up at 5pm. For the first time in two weeks!
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

THANK YOU GREAT SPIRIT

For that personal email from a WWOOF lady who wants me to help her with her garden and set her up with chickens, and thanks for getting it to me on Christmas. Always nice to have options, and I really enjoyed that town, despite the crazy lady.

Thank you for my friends in KS who have made it clear that I need to move back. Which I will.

For the excitement of learning something new and having a goal to obtain, thank you VERY much. This is exactly what I needed, so thanks for helping me wake up, especially since it came through an old friend, who I am also grateful for having seen recently.

I love you, Father Bear. I love you, Great Spirit.
            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Thank You Universe for blessing my family and friends this year.
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you universe for allowing me the opportunity to lead others along their path!

Comment

Thank you, Lord and Lady, for this lovely view of the sun and snow from my window.
                  Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                  -Erik Erikson

Comment

Thank you, Universe, Great Spirit, Mother Nature, the One, the All.....

My mother in law is doing much better today, for the first time in weeks, she is sitting up, eating , and she looks so much better!
                    What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you universe, for the time we spent with my son this holiday. And thank you for the job and house waiting for us in Toronto!
                      Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

It's been a tough week at the office and I was tempted to avail myself of the rant thread, but I'd rather focus on the positive. Today I'm grateful that the hubby and I are both employed with good benefits. I'm thankful for the kind and courteous customers who appreciate my services. I'm thankful that I married such a good guy who is always looking for ways to make our future together as comfortable and secure as possible.

But most of all...I'm thankful for weekends and NyQuil when I've been battling a bad cold at work all week.
                        "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
                        Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Thank you, Universe......for um.....McDonald's fast food. lol.

Okay, I'll list a real one. Thank you for such a great Mom as not many moms are willing to pay $200 for just two pairs of shoes because their daughter's feet are two different sizes due to surgeries and swelling. And thanks for letting me be able to find shoes that even fit and I can walk in without pain. Thank you, Universe!

Comment

Thank you Universe for the roof over my head, the floor under my feet, the breath in my lungs, the food in my stomach, and the love in my heart.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you, universe, for the strength to keep striving for personal progress and growth. Also, thank you for the people you have placed in my life that look out for and care about me. May I always remain humble for what I achieve, grateful for what gifts are laid before me and hopeful in the tough journey that is life.
                              How very special are we
                              For just a moment to be
                              Part of life's eternal rhyme

Comment

Thank you, Universe,

For your hand when I didn't realize I needed it. I see now the problems that are beginning to form and am so glad you helped me realize this AS you offered me a better solution. I am truly humbled and very grateful.
                                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Working...
                                X