This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank You, Universe!

Thank you Universe for giving us nice weather on the weekend for a change. I was able to hit a couple of thrift shops and get some "new" clothes for my granddaughter and a "new" walking cane for me - with a lovely brand new no-slip tip on it. The tip on my old bent cane was very slippery on wet floors. Sure enough, just a couple of days later we got an ice storm and I wasn't nearly as nervous getting outdoors with the new cane. Hope you enjoyed the candles and the little prayer I said.
    ------------------------

Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
    - robert anton wilson -

Comment

Feeling very thankful that the observances of the oil festival, Ashuru Shamnu, have gone well. It's a holiday I've struggled to find meaning in, but this year I changed some things up and it was wonderful. I dedicated the entire lunar month to doing a "deep clean" of the house and partnered that with the ritual house blessing. So hooray for successes and progress in building a sustainable religious practice!
      "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Mathbatu: A Canaanite Polytheist's Blog
      Sparrow Wings: A Personal Blog

Comment

Thank you, Universe, for finding me at the mall the week they just happen to be giving away a Shiny Entei at GameStop.

And thank you, Universe, for my being the person to sell that lady a lottery ticket worth $5000, and for her giving me 20.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Thank you Universe for helping me find my father.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm so stoked. I got a job! It's an unpaid work experience job, but I was more concerned about experience over money anyway. Unemployment is really high in Berlin and if I didn't find this I'd likely be looking for months longer! I'm really stoked about it too because it's exactly the kind of company I could see myself working with and they were really cool in my interview, and it has potential to turn into a paid job if I can do really well.

So thanks universe!

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
              I'm so stoked. I got a job! It's an unpaid work experience job, but I was more concerned about experience over money anyway. Unemployment is really high in Berlin and if I didn't find this I'd likely be looking for months longer! I'm really stoked about it too because it's exactly the kind of company I could see myself working with and they were really cool in my interview, and it has potential to turn into a paid job if I can do really well.

So thanks universe!
              Congrats, that's fantastic!
              "Gardens are not made by singing "Oh, how beautiful," and sitting in the shade." - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Thank you Great Spirit/Universe for helping me sort out the latest crisis.

(could I please have one week with no drama/crisis?, please. )
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Feeling grateful that my hubby agreed to go with me to check out a local UU church next week since my aunt is no longer able to. This is a big step outside of his comfort zone and I'm touched that he's being so gracious about it.

Comment

A job came and knocked on my door. It's simple. It's kind of rewarding. I kind of really like it. I don't know how long it will be but I will thank the Great Spirit for the blessing.
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Thank you Universe for the chance of a lifetime. I feel you have blessed me with this change.
                      sigpic

Comment

It was my birthday yesterday, and just for one day, nothing was wrong.
                        Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

Thank you universe for reminding me who my best friends are, and that they love me. X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Thank you Universe for letting the choke on the tiller go out so that I didn't plant and seed things just for it to snow today. April Fools indeed.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by CttCJim View Post
                              It was my birthday yesterday, and just for one day, nothing was wrong.
                              Belated happy birthday!

Comment

Thank you, Universe,

That I'm getting a grip on the difficult parts of my life right now.

That I feel connected to the Divine, even if I'm not always sure what to do next.

That the in-law's are making my declaration of un-Mormoning such a non-issue to my face, even if it hurts them.

That I'm finally making friends.

That with all the cold, windy weather we've been having, I had a beautiful afternoon yesterday to go pick dandelions for syrup.
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X