• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things that make you cry

Same topic as before the crash. I'll start it with this comic:
    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Re: Things that make you cry

This happened in early January, but I cried a few good tears to the first part of this song. Alexa Vega won my heart with this performance.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Mothers day
      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Thinking about the future of my country and where i fit in...

Comment

standing in that damn ICU, again
          What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

that I am now awake at 12:00 after had been asleep for like to hours cause my son is having nightmares oi vey
            "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

what make my cry??

The death of my partner makes me cry all the time at the moment. I think it has also opened me up emotionally so I now find myself in tears at sad films or news, songs which I connect to him. I think I could bottle it up and sell it at the moment.

Comment

thinking about the death of my first dog, Stuffy. I had her from age 3 to 20, so she was like a sister to me. :-(

Unfortunately, I watched "Marley and Me" a few nights ago... the death scene was way too familiar for me, and I have been pretty emotional since.
                Leah: The Kind Weight Watcher (vegan WW blog)

"Yesterday is already a dream and tomorrow is only a vision, but today, well-lived, makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope." --Sanskrit

Comment

Watching Black Beauty gets me every time, he's just so cute :')
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

The Diabetic forum I am on has changed format. And it is so user unfriendly that I have actually left. Along with the changes in the forum they decided to make your username your actual name from when you signed up. PRIVACY violation me no gusto. We have all complained but to no avail. They have added all sorts of bells and whistles that I am pretty much unable to just read or post without everything loading up slow. So no more. Gotta find a new Diabetes home.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I am crying because for some reason I am mega hormonal and nothing seems to be going right x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Since it's summer time I am switching my hot oatmeal to cereal. The dreaded cereal for Diabetics! Dun dun duuuun.
                        It has taken me about 30 damn minutes to find and research the approriate cereal I can eat. The process involves first finding the lowest carb cereal. Which means taking the carbs - fiber= net carbs. This will tell me just how fast my food will turn to sugar and raise it. Then figure sugar content as well. Then look at each cereal for ingredients. They hide corn syrup in there. And no matter how great the food list looks? That will spike me every single time. After much confusion (I found a GREAT low carb Special K protein plus cereal with only 9 NET CARBS! Omg great, right? HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP) I have found a higherish carb cereal but low enough for me in plain old Cheerios. I even checked the Kashi heart to heart cheerios alternative. Great and the same except TWICE as much sugar!

What is healthy for the normal population becomes very complicated for the Diabetic. And don't even ask me about milk. Did you know 2% is better then 1% for Diabetics? The slightly higher fat content helps digest the carbs better.

All because I want to have a single bowl of cereal for breakfast with some Splenda. Seriously.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't know what my problem is. Whenever I have a job interview I totally freeze up. I spend all this time researching and thinking of things to ask, and when it comes time I just draw a blank. I also draw a blank on any language skills I have (so I freeze up in German), and stuff like the subject, so I just don't know what to say and sound really stupid. I try SO hard not to do this but I just do and I can't explain it. At least I didn't start shaking uncontrollably. That happened to me once (sorry, twice) and I couldn't stop or control it.

Comment

A lady I work with lost her 21 year old daughter in a car accident about 3 weeks ago. Today she came in for coffee and a chat before coming back to work. She talked a lot about what happened and how she was feeling. It was very sad and there were a lot of tears all round but apparently she found it really helpful and that's what counts.
                            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

<------- Got dumped over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X