This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this is the THIRD TIME i have made a PF account

they just keep not being here when i go to log on...so i guess i am a newbie again...and again...

Re: So this is the THIRD TIME i have made a PF account

Don't know if I said this twice before, but welcome aboard!
    [4:82]

Comment

First...Welcome back!!

Second...when did you last log on and create an account? Was it before we switched software? Did you post once you created an account?

If you had an account prior to October, well...everyone had to start over then, b/c of the crash, but once we switched software, you *should* have been able to log in with whatever account you had when we were with SMF. Also, we err on the side of spam...if you hadn't posted at all, or you have only posted completely and utterly irrelevant messages that have nothing to do with furthering or participating in conversation (though, for this one, when you tried to log in you would have been told you were banned for spamming), you may have been deleted by accident--we delete accounts with zero posts after so many days... Or it could be something completely different...we are still working with the new software to figure out whats going on when it hiccups every once in a while.
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

No wonder... lemme guess, your protection software screwed you. That's what happened to me.

BTW Welcome back.

Comment

i am not too particulary worried about it...life happens

Comment

Well, welcome back, Oni!! Glad you didn't give up on us!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

of course not...dante and spooky didn't give up...every time i choose a new name i make new friends...life is an adventure...

Comment

welcome (back) to the forum
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Oni View Post
                  of course not...dante and spooky didn't give up...every time i choose a new name i make new friends...life is an adventure...
                  Spook? If that's the same one that was here a while back, well....welcome back! (If not, welcome back anyhow :P )

Mostly art.

Comment

Yup...its me. It is good to be back with all of my favorite luvable luvlies!

Comment

Hi and welcome back!
                      sigpic
                      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                      X