X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Westboro's new video

Satan is my spirit animal

Re: Westboro's new video

Oh gods, the duct tape thing again...I know exactly which group they're mocking with that one.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

16 minutes in....i really wanted to understand them better....and....well.....holy friggin' crap....what a load of garbage! Such propaganda....and I can see it working to grow their congregation! So very scary....
      Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Thank you, you've just made me even more convinced that Islam is the truth.

I can't believe the amount of contradictions that these people seem to ignore. (With that said I do agree with some of the points that they made).

- First watch the argument made at 2:45 and then the one made at 21:24 BY THE SAME FREAKING GUY!

- If people suffer only because god hates them, why did Jesus, peace be upon him, suffer? Actually if you read about the life of all messengers and prophets of god, including Muhammad, peace be upon him, you'll find out they are the ones that have suffered the most.

- Tell people to worship god, then go and worship a man.

Anyways, something inside me wants to believe these people are trolls. And because of that I will troll them right back.

Muslims guy troll: I like your video, but why do your women appear with naked shoulders and showing their head? Tell your women to cover up, you damn sinners!!!
        [4:82]

Comment

at about 4:45 in the video "hell is the bitchslap of God" ... i thought we weren't supposed to curse.

so basically God hates everyone is what I'm gathering from this, because even these people aren't acting very Christian.

I feel bad for their kids....

13:20 talking about people being created how they are to be that purpose, explaining that some people are created to be sinners and against God. Born doomed. Nice God you have there.

another thought, anyone else notice some of them are overweight? God H8s Gluttons. =oP

24:21 tells you to mutilate your body if it will cause you to stop sinning.
          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Wow.... just wow! There's 25 minutes of my life I'll never get back!
            http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Oh dear i'm sorry i know this thread is ancient but
              I just stumbled upon it and
              "Shrimp is good eats unless you have an iodine allergy"
              oh
              wow
              this video is special

selume proferre

Comment

I have SO much to say about this video that it has rendered me speechless. I'll just simply state that I see no love or reason in worshipping a cruel, horrid, hateful God. If they must abide by extreme scare tactics to stay true to their path then I pity them and their miserable lives because how can one be happy living for a God that brings them only fear and hate.

Comment

"we gunna tell u what God h8s" pretty much sums up the way I view them.
                  "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

This video makes me sad. I pity all of them, and their children if this is how they feel every day of their lives. Pity however does not mean I don't "H8" every single effing one of them though. (children excepted)
                    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                    X