Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healing spells

Any good healing spells out there?

I just found out that my mom is having a heart scope, because her doctor thinks that there may be a blockage. :-( She's been so sick on and off for about a year now, and I just want it to be over! She needs to get better, and I would love if my positive energy would be enough to help her, even if only a little.

I have tried to teach her about the magic of positive thinking (law of attraction) and she just sinks further and further into her illness(es). :='(:

It's been awhile (read: at least six months) since I've practiced magic, but I'm hoping that this will be a great way to start back up.

Anyway, have you any advice for me? Where to begin with a healing spell, I have never done one.

Re: Healing spells

I use a lot of white for purity and homemade herbal mixtures. I like to dress a white candle with a loaded herb mixture. Coriander, fennel, basil, and bay leaves make a good mixture. If you can't find all of them it doesn't matter. If you have a birch tree around your area, the bark skin when ground up is great for healing. It's also great for some types of curses, ironically.

Direct the energy so that the illness is slowly burned away, perhaps with the candle if you can burn the whole thing. That way you're not anticipating immediate results and you can let the magick work.

Does that help?

Comment

Yes, that helps very much. Thanks for replying!

Comment

My first question would be does she mind if you perform a healing spell. I suppose it's evident from the attempt at the law of attraction, but I'd still make sure to get her permission to do the spell.

Otherwise I recommend a stone grid. Gather seven or eight green stones (I prefer to keep them the same type), then arrange them in a circle with one stone in the center. Don't forget to keep this grid in a place where it will be undisturbed; if you have an altar, that would be the best place. Focus on your intent. Then, with your finger or a wand, start in the center of the stone grid and trace a path clockwise. When you feel the work is done take your finger or wand, start in the center of the stone grid, and trace a path counterclockwise. Cleanse the stones.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

She would probably not mind, but she's very Catholic and if I asked for her permission to do a spell for her, she may say no. I didn't even consider asking! What difference would that make, if she didn't know about it?

I figured it's along the same lines of "praying the rosary for her" or "dedicating a mass to her", or any other number of Catholic things.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
            She would probably not mind, but she's very Catholic and if I asked for her permission to do a spell for her, she may say no. I didn't even consider asking! What difference would that make, if she didn't know about it?

I figured it's along the same lines of "praying the rosary for her" or "dedicating a mass to her", or any other number of Catholic things.
            While some people wouldn't mind there are things to consider:

1. It's just polite to ask permission.

2. She may not be comfortable with a spell cast on her.

3. With #2 in mind, she could actually block you from doing anything. This could happen anyway, but if she doesn't want it she doesn't want it. In theory, permission kinda clears that hurdle.

4. If she finds out and didn't want that, what could be the long term ramifications? How mad would she get? How betrayed would she feel? How much of a rift could it cause?

I understand by many it's viewed as the same thing, but it's taught in the Bible how magic is discouraged. They make a distinction between magic and prayer too. While you have your views you must consider hers as well, even though your intentions are good. And this is something I would have brought up regardless of the path.
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Working...
            X